¤1¤

Your Pov

It has been 5 years since I saw Jake Chance and Anthony and Logan. I miss them so much. I was Jake Paulers so. I kinda saw them everyday. I suddenly had a great idea I pack all my stuff and bought a ticket to LA.

Time skip

I landed in LA. I looked at Jake's latest vlog witch says Logan got evected and is living with team 10. I finally stopped and realized how stupid I was being. "Jake Paul!" I heard like 15 kids yelling down the street. I followed them to a huge house that looked like Jake's dream house. I pushed pass everyone walked up to his house. I knocked on the door for it be opened by a twin. "Like you have-" I pushed passed him and walked in. "Jake, Chance, Logan Athony!" I yelled. "Iva- y/n!" Jake yelled running down the stairs and hugged me. "I missed you so much." I smiled returning the hug. "Well Chanthony is here but Logan is out so here is what we are going to do." I followed the plan and Jumped on the couch making sure no one could so me. As Chance and Anthony walked downstairs talking I started sing Ohio fried chicken. They slowly made their way to the living room and I popped up. "I missed you so so so so much." Anthony said. "That Spanish twin wouldnt let me in." I huffed. "I didnt know you ok!" He groaned from the table. "You didnt ask." I defended. I heard a car door slam and quickly got back into position. As Logan walked in vlogging I started playing let me help you. "Girl watcha tryna do cause I don't gotta clue no i - wait if everyone is upstairs then who is playing that?" He walked around and Finnaly came to me. "Hola amigo." I hugged him. He picked me up into a huge bear hug. "Are you really happy or really made and trying to squeeze out my guts." I asked sarcasticly. "Sorry." He put me down and met the rest of team 10. Me Erica and Tessa are already besties so that's fun. The rest if the day I caught up with me friends. "So the Jake Paulers lead you to me." Jake wipped a fake tear from his face. "Yep. But after walking around all LA." I groaned. "Now that's love." Logan hugged me again but less tight. "So wjen we left you became soft?" Chance raised a eyebrow. "No I got depressed." I made a said face. "See you are like a lion but a cute baby kitten at the same damn time like how." Anthony threw his hands up.
"Y/N wanna go on our first mall trip together?" Erica yelled from upstairs. "Sure." I yelled back. I grabbed my stuff and we went out the door. "Bye guys." I waved then got in the car. "So why didnt you go with the boys to LA?" Erica asked me. "Well I was still in collage and I mean there wasnt anything for me in LA." I sighed.

Time skip

Jake let me share a room with Tessa so yay. I was sitting on the couch when Jake sat next to me. "I'm really glad you are here." He hugged me again. "Remember when we first met."

Flashback
Jake Pov

I was sitting in 1st grade when the teacher annouced we had a new student. Every one made excuses why she can't sit next them but I made lost of room so she could sit next to me. She looked like a angel. At recesse I showed her Logan 1 grade higher that me, and Chance and Anthony who were in the other 1st grade class.

Back to normal

We laughed. "So I'm going to to sleep." I hugged him and went to Tessa's room. She was already on the bed. "Hey me and Erica are having a little get together with pizza, cupcakes, and donuts at midnight but it is gonna be quite. So wanna come? We also have to bring 3 more people because I ordered too much. We all get to pick one person." She smiled. "Sure I will ask Jake now." I ran downstairs and Jake was still on his phone. "Jake could you go to me and the girls get together with lots of sweets?" I asked cupping my hands. "Why me?" He asked himself before nodding. "Out of all the boys you get picked to go to a exclusive get together and you say 'why me'" i grumbled pulling him to Tessa's room. Now Erica, Logan, and Anthony were sitting on the bed.

Tessa Pov

This is not a get together at all. Logan said Jake liked y/n since like forever so I need to know if he still likes her. I'm glad she bought it though. "Jake truth or dare?" I asked him. "Dare duh." He rolled his eyes. "Who is the person you liked the longest?" I smirked his face went red. "No one." He said. "But I thought you said you liked y/-" Logan was cut off by Jake tackling him and covering his mouth. "Jake are you ok?" Y/N asked him confused on why he was keeping his brother from talking.