Maxx Danziger x Sick!reader

Y/N's POV

    I woke up with the worst headache, so I went to the kitchen careful to not wake up Maxx. Sadly, he woke up.

"Babe? Why are you up so early?"

"Uh...... adrenaline?"

"That's a lie. You don't get mad that easily."

"Ugh, fine. I have a headache."

"What did you do last night?"

"NOTHING MAXX!!!! I feel like I'm gonna barf." Then I calmly walked over to the toiled and proceeded to make a mess. Maxx held my hair back and helped me change into a fresh pair of clothes and he brought me to bed. You need rest Y/N." "NO I DONT!!! I'm fine."
————————————————
I am so sorry that this took so long to come out, I am also sorry that this took forever to come out, I'm working on a big project right now. ITS A NEW BOOK. It's a Cody Carson fanfic. Here's an insert from it.
~~~~~~~~~

    I tried to fly away but instead I just flew into a wall. I turned back into normal form and ran, not fast I haven't gotten my super speed yet. I ended up with four boys behind me, and a dead end in front of me. :no no no: I thought to myself as a turned around "We're not going to hurt you." One said stepping closer to me. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yelled causing 3 of them to fall back. But one......... he was handsome, his blue eyes showed that he was kind and caring, I stepped towards him until his hand touched mine. He's the one.................... he's immune to my power.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day or night. LOVE YA ❤️💛💚💙💜🖤💖💝💕💞💗💓💘