Dan Clermont x sensitive reader

Y/N's POV

    I'm sensitive to yelling, I've always been sensitive to yelling. If I go to a concert I'll have an asthma attack, if someone yelled downstairs I'll tear up. I't not the life I want to live, it just happens.
______________________________

    I went to the mall and put headphones in. I was reading my texts before I ran into someone, I fell down and he offered a hand. I expected and he helped me up. "I-I'm so sorry." I said. He just smiled. "It's ok you didn't mean it." Then a guy with blue eyes and blonde hair walked in front of him, "You just ran into my friend, why don't you watch where your going!" He yelled, I backed up and I felt my throat close up. Then, I blacked out.

______________________________
Dan's POV

The girl fainted. "Oh my god Cody!" I said, I bent down to check her pales. "We have to get her to the hospital." Zach said

---------------------------------------------------

She laid there, lifeless and it was all Cody's fault. "Please wake up." I said "Dan you barley know the girl, why are you crying?" Cody asked pissed off. "She's pretty Cody, you wouldn't know, you loose every girl you've ever dated." I said. He gasped "I will let you know Marjorie. Cheated. Ok?" He yelled. The girl started moving and here eyes fluttered open. "Hey. Why'd you faint?" I asked politely "yeah, are you a fan?" Cody said harshly. "No, all I remember was him yelling at me, he yelled at me! That's why I fainted, I can't handle yelling. I have asthma attacks." "that makes sense." I said all sad like. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know." Cody said. "It's fine, you didn't know."

A/N part 2. Let me know in the comments.