Two

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

y/n couldn't escape her mind for the rest of the day, on the train home from school she'd try and guess peoples hair colours based off of the shade of gray she could see.

she wondered how many people on this train could tell her what colour her jacket was or describe the colour of her eyes with very intricate detailing.

people had told her many times before the colour of her hair and eyes, but she wanted to be able to see it for herself rather than just hear of a colour that she couldn't picture in her mind, all she was left with was the name of the colours and sometimes a feeling to go along with it, but the colours themselves had always been a mystery to her, a mystery she wished she could solve already.

it was overwhelming sometimes knowing that the world was a kaleidescope of colours, but all she could see was gray.

sometimes she hated it, other times she didn't mind, knowing that the longer she had to wait the more she would appreciate it, but what scared her was never finding her soulmate, never brushing shoulders with them or meeting, never being able to see the world for the beauty it was said to be.

today was one of those days.

as she got off at her stop she took the pepper spray from her bag, keeping her fingers locked on it tightly.

y/n lived in a decent neighborhood, but to get to her house she had to cut through a bad part of town and a few alleys along the way and being quirkless meant she didn't have much to defend herself with.

walking through the second to last alleyway she was very cautious, always on edge waiting for danger, so on edge that it didn't even occur to her that an innocent person was about to round the corner and so when she bumped into their chest she was quick to react, lifting her hand that clutched the pepper spray and spraying it right at the persons face.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

word count; 350
published; august 22nd 2017