Chapter 8

I gently walked to the cafeteria. My feet slowly drug. "Hey Alis. " Marcus told me as I came in. Hi. " I stood straight. "You look amazing. " he said shocked looking over me. I blushed. I had on a summer dress and actually did my hair. "Thanks. " I smiled. "So I will see you at the gym later today. " He nodded. "Yup. See you then Marcus. " I smiled.

I had my hair in a high pony tail and I was excited today. "Hi Marcus!" I saw him helping another person. "Ready for some cardio Alis?" Marcus called connecting eyes with me. I nodded stretching. I had on some skinny work out tights and a tight work out shirt because just like before I was getting confident with my body, beneath this....is a different story. "Oh! look at you!" Marcus told me suddenly looking me up and down as he came to me. I blush shaking my head. He came to me hugging me. I hugged him back feeling perfect on him. "You look good. " He told me. "Hi. " A girl popped up. "Alis. This is my girlfriend Genesis. " He smiled at her. She was amazingly gorgeous. She had the lightest hazel eyes and her skin was so smooth. She was in perfect condition. Her skin was a carnality color and I knew I could not compete with her. I haven't felt the sun in months and she was naturally like that. Her hair was in a pony tail with tight curls. I wanted to cry. "Hello. " I gently said. "I'm about to go babe. I will see you at church tomorrow. " She smiled and kissed him. I didn't know but I was staring. She turned and smiled at me before leaving. "You were right, she's so pretty!" I told Him serious. "Yea. Let's work out you little punk!" he laughed.

"Bring it up Alis. " He said as I struggled to pull myself up. "I..u can't!" I growl. He came and put his hand on my waist helping me. "Come on you did 10!" he said. "Hold yourself. " He said as I reached the top. He let go and my waist felt cold. I dropped seconds later catching my breath. "Good job Alis!" he said holding his hand up. I hit it and smile. He smiled back and I don't know what happened but I quickly kissed him. He was stunned as I stared at him. "I'm sorry!" I cried running away.

I skipped dinner that night scared. I don't want to see Marcus again. He will yell at me and tell Genesis who will beat me up. Then there was a knock. I sat up and unlocked it by the button. "Come in!" I called. Then I saw Marcus. He had a bag. "Hey I brought you some food. " He closed the door behind himself. "I'm so so-" "Alis, shhh. " He gently said handing me the bag. I got it. "Thank you. " I softly said. He was smiled politely. "See you at the gym tomorrow." He said going to the door. "Bye. " I sigh as the door closed. I locked the door and laid back just thinking.

"Hi Alis. " Marcus smiled as I came in. "Hi. " I awkwardly said. He hugged me. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded.

"Wanna talk?" he asked as we were done. "Nope. " I simply shook my head. "Alis....." he grabbed my arm with a smile. he pulled me to him with my back against him and so I was against his leg. "You okay?" he asked. I shook my head no. "What's wrong?" he asked concerned. "You know. " I mumbled drawing fake lines on my legs. His hand held my side. "No I don't Alis. " He honestly said. I looked up at him. "I kissed you. " I said painful. "Why is that bad Alis?" he asked looking at me. "Did you ever think that I liked it?" He asked. I shook my head. "you have a girlfriend. " I looked down. he nodded. "Yea. I love her dearly to. I told her about it. " He softly said. I snapped my head up. "What did she say?" I asked nervous. "She gets it Alis. She told me that she is not mad at you. " He whispered and pushed my hair back. I nodded. "Me and her are actually on a break. " He shrugged. "So you kissing me has nothing to do with her. " He explained. "But you said she was your girlfriend. " I say confused but relaxed a little. "That's because she still prefers me to keep her close. " He laughed. I smiled gently. "There's that smile. " He leaned down and kissed me gently. I smiled harder against his lips and my hand went up holding his face. "I should be asking you who was that guy that visited you the other day. " Marcus smirked. "He's my teacher. " I say scared. I shouldn't have said that. "Oh! okay. " Marcus nod confused. "He dropping of some homework and was making sure I was doing alright. " I nod. "Okay. I believe you. " Marcus mumble pulling my face up to his kissing me.