Brace's parents made it back in time to celebrate the holiday with their children and their boyfriend/girlfriends, although having known them since their own children were little they were already considered like their own children. During the meal, with the conversation flowing so easily and the playful banter and love you could feel around the table, it was hard to not be attached to that feeling and the joy it brought, but Brace knew better than to let her heart rule her mind and she still hadn't gotten the courage to talk to Lex about the future.

The girls had brought their outfits to Brace's parents so that they could change and go straight to the party from there, warning Lex in advance they would be dressed up so no bikes that night, his SUV was parked at the curb.

In Brace's old room the girls were just putting the finishing touches on their outfits, choosing to get in the autumn mood, Brace wore a gorgeous form fitting orange dress...

While Topaz looked fantastic in a gold dress...

Checking each other out to make sure there wasn't anything out of place the girls grabbed their bags and headed to the door

Both guys upon seeing their dates had widened eyes, feeling desire claw at them only to realize they were heading to a party with too many other guys that would also feel the same desire claw at them, causing them to narrow their eyes but knowing that saying anything to the ladies would get them nowhere.

Leaning up to plant a kiss on the corner of Lex's mouth,

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For realizing that while you might not like or approve of our outfit choices, knowing it is our right to wear what we want and trusting that the only reason I dress this way is for you and your alone." was Brace's reply

Pulling Brace close and whispering in her ear, "You can repay me later for it" and winked as he set her back from him.

Smiling and calling out a good-bye to Jake's and her parents they headed out and got into Lex's SUV, heading towards the party.

Pulling up to the party, it was already in full swing with the crowd again spilling out into the yard. Lex parked and came around to help Brace from the SUV, making sure when he helped her down he jerked her a little off balance so she would be forced to lean against him to right herself. Whispering in her ear,

"I can't wait to rip this dress off you and cram you full of cock."

Gasping Brace met his eyes, feeling the dampness between her thighs from his words. Lex, acting as if he had just asked about the weather, took her hand and led her up the walk to the house. As they entered, the welcomes, back slapping and drinks were quick in coming as they made their way to Lex's typical location only there was someone already sitting there with her fair share of male attention focused on her. She was wearing a little red number that was quick to draw male eyes to her ample assets and she looked far too comfortable in Lex's space.

"Trina?" Lex said from behind me.

"Hi sweetheart," she got up and came through the crowd of men that were seeking her attention, straight to Lex and giving him a kiss on the cheek just a short distance from his lips, ensuring to leave a lipstick mark.

Holding her back slightly, he smiled down at her warmly "what are you doing here darling?"

"I am down visiting family for a couple weeks" was her reply, ensuring that her hand was still resting on his chest.

"Lex, aren't you going to introduce us to you little friend" Brace grated out after a couple minutes of them continuing to chat and ignore those around them.

Topaz grabbed Brace's hand, having seen it make a fist the longer "Trina" kept her hands on Lex's chest, to ensure Brace didn't use it.

"Ummm, oh yeah, sorry. Trina, you already know Jake and Topaz and of course the guys from your visits before but this is my friend Brace."

Smiling scathingly at Brace "Hi, Brace is it? Why don't you be a sweetie and grab Lex and I a drink so we can catch up."

Jake having seen the rage come into his sister's eyes when Lex referred to her as a friend, grabbed her arm and said,

"Brace why don't you and Topaz go and dance and I will get drinks for everyone."

Topaz catching the hint grabbed Brace and dragged her out to the dance floor to burn off some of her anger. Slowly, Brace's anger started to dissolve as she enjoyed her time with her best friend dancing and drinking ensuring that those foolish enough to try and get too close knew she was taken. During one of those instances when a particularly persistent guy, choose the worst choice of phrase,

"Come on sweetie, I know I can make it fun for you"

"Thank you, that is sweet of you but I am here with someone" came Brace's polite reply

"Really, cause he hasn't left his new friend's side since seeing her here"

That comment was enough to make Brace's head snap up and back over to where Lex was with his friends, only to be greeted with the sight of Trina pressed up against his side, her arm draped over his shoulder, fingers casually caressing his chest. Topaz seeing the look on Brace's face tried to calm her down,

"Brace, you know he loves you, he is just excited to see his friend after so long."

Shaking it off, Brace decided she had enough of the party for the night. Giving Topaz's hand a squeeze,

"Don't worry, I am not going to maim her or anything, I'm just tired. I'm going to head home for the night"

"Alright just a second and I will get the guys and we can go."

"No, no sweetie, you stay! Have fun dancing with your man" Brace said with a smile, "I will grab an Uber"

**********

A/N

Thanks for reading so far, hope you are liking the story and please vote so I know and comment if you see any issues or just want to give general feedback.