High school stories (part 3)

Micheal sat alone in his bedroom. Borde as hell.

"Meh. Why not?"

He pulled out hid phone and looked through until he found something about the schools tree.

This is my last one
I'm sorry...

I've hurt to many people. This...thing is telling me to hurt more. And kill more. This...pill I took. It was going to make me cool. It was going to make me chill.

"Kinda like Jeremy" Michael hummed

But it didn't. It wants me to ignore my lovers. Take revenge on westerburg for all the things they did to my friends and I.

I just cant't. So. The day I'm suppose to blow up the school ill blow up myself! Ill do it so no one has to suffer again! No one. Ever.

I love you kurt and ram. Stay beautiful and remember.

Our love is god...

Michael stared.
"Jeeze. This dude was pretty insane. Ooo. Hamilton. Don't mind if I do"

Alexander was a straight A+ student. His boyfriend and now current Roomate was a B student.

Um. I think this is working. But eveyone told me that I should give my in-site on why the schools tree has the names of the couples. Example john and I.

Anyway. Sparing JD, the names are there because of him. The names are for the pairs that are most popular, yes but, the ones who also have had the most trauma.

For example, again, I had gotten into a fight with a not so nice Charles Lee. He pulled out a gun and before I had a chance to think. There stood my turtle loving boyfriend.

He took the bullet for me. I was terrorfied. All he said to me was,
"Do not throw away your shot.."

Hes better thankfully.

Veronica and Heather M. Heather almost killed herself overdosing on pain meds. Poor girl. She thought veronica would want to leave her after their fight. When veronica found her all she wrote on her attempted suicide note was
"Continue to be my dead girl walking..."
Thankfully she was saved.

Now Evan, Connor and Jared are a big story.

Evan tried to kill himself by falling out of a tree. He just had a broken arm and Jared is the one who found him.

Connor tried to kill himself by overdoding on drugs and liquor. Thsnkfully klinmen was there.

But...the third time was not so good.

During a school assembly Jared wasn't there. He was meant to sing something for everybody. The whole gym looked for him.

No one found him until...Connor and Evan saw the most horrendous sight ever.

There he was. Jareds dead body, bloody and tear stained. His note in his left hand read

To whoever:

Tell Evan and Connor thank you. Tell them I love them.
Tell them that they meant the world to me.
Tell them they need to look on the bright side of things.
Tell them there's something better than killing yourself.
Tell my cousin, Michael, I know he's only 15 but please.
Tell him that if he ever meets anyone so amazing...to let them take his heart. Even through the bad.

-Sincerly me

A gun was in his right hand. That's the day westerburg decided to put the names of the couples who survived the worst onto the tree.

Jared and JD were both amazing guys. There isn't a day we don't miss them....

Michael was in tears. Last year his cousin killed himself..? He was never told! Michael clutched his chest. He was told Jared moved away...the darkish skinned male curled up into a ball and tried his best to sleep the night away.