"There's no need to be nervous pet. Come let us discuss our contract", He said as he walked into what I assumed was a lounge.

He sat down and gestured for me to take a seat as well. It was manners to wait for your Master to be seated first and from the smile he gave me told me he was pleased.

"You have a beautiful home Master Marco", I said looking around the wonderfully furnished home.

"Thank you pet", He said smiling.

"The contract will last for however long we are together. I've already filled in my details all you need to fill in is yours. I will also need to know your soft and hard limits", He said as he handed me a contract already filled out.

"My hard limits are cock and ball torture, wax play and needle play or whatever that has to do with needles. My soft limits and I would really like to try them out are,fire play, bondage, the swing, and anything my Master deems safe for me", I said as I filled in my details.

"Perfect pet. I will slowly introduce you to different pleasures. I am not trained in the art of fire play but I have a dear friend who is and I'm sure I can get us to watch his performance when he does put on one. For now I would like you to come with me to my playroom", He said getting up and I also got up. I followed him, my eyes cast down as he walked upstairs and came to stop in front of a door.

"Relax pet. Nothing is going to happen in this room that you do not want", He said as he smiled reassuringly at me.

I nodded my head and he opened the door and walked in. I gazed around the room filled with floggers, handcuffs, blindfolds, paddles, a paddle bench, a X that stood in the middle of the room. I spied a swing towards the back a few feet away from a bed.

"Strip", Master commanded me and my hands immediately flew to my shirt as I pulled it off and folded it neatly. I placed it on the chair next to me and done the same with the rest of my clothes.
"You will address me as Master in private or when we are in the club and as Marco when we are in the company of friends or in public together. When you are here training I expect you to be naked at all times.

You will come here 3 times a week, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. If you are unable to attend please message me in advance with a reason why. I have a few rules in place that I expect you to follow:

1) You are to always present yourself neatly because you also represent me.

2) You are not to masturbate or f*ck yourself in private. You are always to ask me to allow you to cum.

3) You are not to sleep with anyone else during the course of our contract.

4) I expect you to be honest at all times. This relationship is based on trust and honesty so we need to be honest with ourselves.

5)You are not allowed to drink or take drugs. If you do have the occasional drink, you are not to get drunk because like I said you represent me as well.

6) You are to always clean yourself inside and out when you come for training or when you come to my house.

I will add on when or if the need be. Do you have any questions?", He asked as he circled my body and I had to fight the urge to turn my head back and follow his movements.

"Yes Master, what if I'm having a wet dream and cum unexpectedly? Or stroke myself to completion in my sleep?", I asked curiously. I've been having a problem with that as you've noticed. The man leaves me wanting.

"That is not a problem. As long as you do not stroke yourself when you are horny or you want to f*ck yourself", He said as he came to a stop in front of me.

"Kneel", He commanded and I dropped to my knees gracefully.

"Beautiful", He said with pride as I felt myself blush and beam.

"We are going to be just learning the different postures and I'm going to question you. We will also go over safe words and your soft and hard limits ", He said as he picked up a flogger from the rack.

We spent the next few hours doing just that. Master would swat me gently with the flogger if I took too long to answer or hesitated to answer a question. He would then lightly scrape the flogger over the red mark and praise me. I was hard and leaking and Master trained me to control my release before stroking me and in no time I came all over his hand.

By the end of the night I returned home with a blissed out mind and I felt over the moon. I didn't even realise Peter and James were there smirking at me.

I just walked into my room and
stripped out of my clothes.

My Master is amazing and so damn hot was the last thing I thought of before I was out like a light.