We all chuckled.

"You're such a pig," Gemma laughs, hitting Nick in the arm.

"You guys are just jealous. I always knew you had a thing for me, Gem" Nick muttered, causing everyone to laugh, purely because it was so ridiculous.

"You trying to fuck my sister now, too?" Harry warns with a laugh.

"Nah man," Nick muttered honestly. "Candy's all I need. She's so fucking good in bed," he whimpered, letting his head fall back as the memories cross over his features.

We all continued our laughter at how pathetically whipped Nick was.

"Fuck all of you!" He mumbled, reaching for the Jameson bottle, which he ended up knocking over the table.

"Stop, you clumsy arse. You're gonna break things," Gemma intruded, sitting up and grabbing the bottle so she could pour drinks.

"I'm not breaking anything," Nick scowled, taking a look at the whiskey in his glass. "Where's the soda?"

"We drank it all," Harry mused, holding his glass up so he could see the light refracting through the amber liquid and the ice cubes.

"Guess I'll just have to drink it straight then," he offered, smiling to himself before taking a swig and smacking his lips. "Better that way anyway..."

"You're going to hate yourself in the morning," I offered.

"Not if I wake up to you, darling," he countered, wiggling his eyebrows at me. Gemma and I burst into laughter at the sight.

Our laughter was quickly interrupted. "I told you, motherfucker -- she's too good for you."
Harry countered. I couldn't help but stop laughing, our glassy eyes connecting in our drunken haze. I bit my bottom lip as I silently questioned him. He just smiled.

"She is not!" Nick squealed, slamming his glass down on the table. Gemma was quick to grab it, trying to silence the noise and shush him at the same time. Unfortunately, it came out more as a slur. "She likes me," Nick added, all of us chuckling as I playfully let my hair down and batted my eyelashes at him.

"Livvy doesn't fuck elves, dude," Harry countered again, eyes catching mine as my fingers played in my hair. There was something in his eyes I had never seen before. Jealousy? Lust?? Maybe I'm just drunk.

"Excuse me -- the politically correct term is vertically challenged, ok?" Nick cut his eyes to him. "What do you know about fucking anyway? I bet you don't even know how to do it anymore."

Harry scoffed. "Please," he drawled out. "I've fucked plenty of women."

"Oh really..." I drew out, not quite realizing what I was saying. A chorus of "ooooooooos" rang out as I challenged the man whose eyes wouldn't leave mine. My brain was getting hazy from the alcohol, but I know that I wouldn't mind knowing what it was like.

"Craziest place you've had sex..." Nick interrupted, looking around to each of us with his juvenile challenge. "Gemma, go!"

Gemma's eyes widen and she looks back at him in shock. "Fuck, I don't know..." she laughs, eyeing her brother curiously. She tucked a long strand of blonde hair behind her ear.