Chapter 9

Yoongi's pov

I'm watching J-Hope and Chae Ri dancing in the middle. J-Hope loves dances and own dance school. I smile when I saw her dance gracefully. I saw many people whispering to each other. I bet they're wondering who's Chae Ri. Tch, they're such busybody.

"She really different. I almost not recognised her." Namjoon said.

"Me too." I nodded. Namjoon know. Namjoon know her. I only shared my secret with Namjoon. Namjoon know that Park Chae Ri is my first love.

Flashback

I saw her again. It's already 3 months I watched her everyday when she walked home from her school. I don't know why people called her nerd, I fall in love with her because of her big heart. She is so kind towards other people around her though she is from wealthy family. I want to know her but I'm not brave enough to meet her. I'm afraid if met her I'll obviously show my feelings towards her and she will think that I'm weird. There's only one thing that I able to do is watched her from far. No one know how much I love her except Namjoon. He always want to help me to confess to her, I'm so thankful that he want to help me but it's just I want to do it by myself.

Today, our school have a basketball competition with Seoul Science High school. That's her school. Hopefully I can watch her again.

Skip time

The game was over and our school won the competition. I saw her with her friends exit the basketball court and I follow them. Her friends left her and she walked alone in school hall. I think this is perfect time for me to confess my feelings.

I opened the hall door and entered. I want to call her, suddenly I saw someone with her. I hide myself between the chair while watching them.

"Sunbae, sorry for calling you to come here. There's something I want to say to you." She said.

"What is it?" He said. I wonder who's the guy talking with her. I can't see him clearly because the school hall light too dim.

"D-Daniel sunbae, I-I like you. W-Will you be my boyfriend?" She said in nervous.

"What? S-She like Daniel?" I feel my heartbroken right now. I'm waiting for Daniel's answer and praying that Daniel don't accept her.

"Sure, I like you too." Daniel said in simple tone.

I can't hold my feeling anymore. I ran existing the hall. I don't care if they notice me or not. I feel so heartbroken. It's feel like my world stolen by someone else. I feel regret and blame myself because I don't confess her first. But, even if I confess to her. I know she'll never accept me. Because she loves Daniel.

End flashback

"Yoongi ah!" She called me.

"What you so sudden called me "Yoongi ah? Call me babe." I raised my eyebrows.

She just rolled her eyes like always.

"Jimin and V said to me that you can't dance, is it true? I thought playboy like you can dance." She teased me.

She's so cute. I just want to pinch her cheeks.

I turn back to see Jimin and V. They mouthing "sorry" to me. I gave them death glare.

I look at her and she just laughing.

"I'll never lose you again." I thought.

Next chapter will be another Yoongi's pov. Sorry for my bad grammar 🙏 Thank you for reading my stories. Always remember BTS and I love you guys ❤-A/n