Chapter 3: Nash

My 18th birthday came and went. I ended up moving to my Uncle's mansion in California. I would visit my family, in South Carolina, at least 2 times a month. I would spend about half a week with my family and then I'd spend the other half a week with Nash and his family.

Nash's whole family loved me! I was like another daughter to Elizabeth. I was Will's little sis, as he used to call me, and I was Nash, Hayes, and Skylynn's big sister. Skylynn was my buddy. I loved that little girl to death but let me tell you she could talk your head off! She was so freaking adorable though! When I would stay at Nash's house, even when I lived in North and South Carolina, I had to share a room with Skylynn. I was always surrounded by horses! When Skylynn's birthday came around, Nash, Will, Hayes and I all went in and bought her a life-size stuffed horse. Out of her three brothers, Nash spoiled her the most. He was always buying her stuff. When we went out to eat he would buy her the biggest ice cream, wherever we were at had. If we went to Walmart or the mall, he would always leave with something for her.

I loved spending time with Nash! When I moved from North Carolina to South Carolina I didn't get to see him as much and now that I live in California, I only got to see him 2 times a month.

With Nash being my best friend I could always tell him the honest truth. He asked how living all the way in Cali was going. And I was honest and told him that it was very lonely and that I wished someone else lived with me. I was trying to drop hints, here and there, that I wanted him to live with me but I know he wouldn't leave Skylynn.

Well the time came for me the head back to California. At the last minute Nash tells me that he's going with me for about a week or so. That made me so happy because living in a huge house really gets lonely... Having him there would be fun! We were always playing tricks on each other! We couldn't go anywhere with each other without something getting broke or us getting in trouble. He was my best friend, brother, and partner in crime!

After a 5 hour flight from Charlotte, North Carolina to Sacramento, California, we got my car and we were on our way to Malibu.

Nash never really believed that the house was as huge as I said. When we pulled in the drive way he looked at me and said, "You're shiting me!!!" I looked at him and said, "Yea now you believe me!" I parked the car in the garage and we walked to the house and as soon as I open the front door I hear Nash's bags hit the floor and I turn around just in time to see his jaw drop. I laughed so hard! I walked him through the house and the only words that came out his mouth were, "Wow" "You've got to be kidding" and "OH MY GOD!!!!"

Once he put his stuff in his room we went out to eat at Neptune Net Restaurant. On the way back home he wanted to go to the beach. When we got to the beach there were people everywhere! He looked at me and said, "Wanna prank someone?" and I said, "Why not!" We found a little crab and put it on a guy that was asleep. We ran away and stood where we could see the guy but he couldn't see us. All of a sudden he started screaming! The crab pinched the guy right on the nipple! We laughed so hard. We walked a little further and Nash said, "Watch this." All of a sudden Nash started screaming "Shark! There's a shark! Get out! SHARK!!!!" We hauled ass back to the car. I laughed so hard I almost peed myself.

On the way back to the house I looked at Nash and said, " You know what would be nice?" "What?" "If my best friend moved in with me!" He just looked at me...

A/N

Hope everyone likes this chapter! sorry I didn't update Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I will be updating tomorrow and might even update again today. Depends on votes. Probably not but still.

I want to know how many people are actually reading this... So vote or comment. Please and thank you!