↯apps and resources.

we will be focusing on APPS/RESOURCES used based on my experience, what i usually use in making graphics to resources of graphics i gained so far to be shared.

PART ONE- APPS

one - Photoshop CS5 (laptop)
price - free/paid??

i am currently using photoshop cs5 but needless to say this new version is much betterPhotoshop cs6 offer variants of 10 in 1 functional tools and effects that simply cannot be done with mobile or ordinary gadget since it requires a larger space a...

Photoshop cs6 offer variants of 10 in 1 functional tools and effects that simply cannot be done with mobile or ordinary gadget since it requires a larger space and quantity of usage that is almost unlimited, pretty hard for beginner but practice makes perfect ;)

two - Photoshop (mobile)
most of us thought that this app is the mobile version of Photoshop but the idea is wrong.
This app is just a filter app with great effects and good qualities. Not much can be done but the filter inside is reallly nice

three - Superimpose (mobile)
price - $1.99

in which it offers great effects like the one of Photoshop's simple blends and offers great result in blending graphics and manipulation

three - PicsArt (mobile)
price - free

mostly used by graphic beginner, this app is one of the most commonly used. it is free and easy to be used. suitable for beginner but the lacks of great filter make it pretty unpopular among experts in graphics

four - PixelLab (mobile)
price - free

good quality, all in one app like fonts and blends in the same app. limited layers but mid-hard to be used. pretty effective and suitable to be used when making simple graphics

five - Pixlr

lots of nice filter and lovely effects. also, it's easy to use since there's various of filters to be try on the app

part two - RESOURCES

resources of graphics;

i usually will be looking forward for resources from amateur graphic artist and editors, and at some point i also collect and donate pngs or graphics i found from deviantart or pinterest by placing them in a file and notify people to take them if interested.

so far, there's about a few or more resources (I'm not really good when looking for them, me being honest) I've gained. apparently, they aren't used until i make manip on Photoshop when scrolling in the resources file.

try to travel around wattpad, and look forward for resources book. if the giveaway is still going on,just go ahead and complete the owner's order (if they require rules or smth like that). then after receiving the link, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A FILE DIRECTOR FIRST OF FIRST.

what did i just say? yes. file zipper and unzipper.
i use "WinRar" to open the resources file. not using any file opener app will make your device crash, i warn you already. viruses will easily hack your resources file too (ex; trojan, malfroy).