Y/N: Going to eat lunch of Elijah, and then edit the video.

Niki: Ohh Elijah?!

Ethan: Really? Elijah didn't say anything about that.

Y/N: Well it's just lunch and editing a video.

Niki: Ohhh, what if it's more than that.

Y/N: I doubt that 🙄

Niki: Well have fun then my time will be taken by Ethan. 😉

You left the house and got into your car and dove over Elijah's house since he said he would have lunch over at his place.

I don't know if I should talk to Elijah about that fan that talked to me. I mean what would he say, how would he feel. What would he do? Ugh I think I won't tell him for now I mean I don't see what damage it's done yet I mean nothing has happened.

...

You arrive at Elijah's house and you go to his front door. You ring the bell and immediately Elijah opened the door, as if he was anxiously waiting.

Y/N: Hi Elijah!

Elijah: Hey Y/N.

The both of you just look at each other a little awkwardly because you don't know how to greet each other yet, until you just decide to give Elijah a hug and he hugs you back. He smelled nice and you hugged for a bit until you heard other voices inside. So you break the hug and walk in. You see two other boys on the couch, playing a intense game. You were kinda disappointed because you thought it would be only you and Elijah but you guess not now. Elijah pulls you over to the boys and while holding your hand says,

Elijah: *Cough* Guys this is Y/N. Y/N this is Andrew (the one on the left) and Cody (the one on the right)

The two boys look at you impressed for some reason and say hello, and you say hello back. Then Elijah pulls you over to the balcony, where he had pizza and water in glasses with ice. You sat down on a chair and he sat next to you.

Elijah: Hope you like pepperoni.

Y/N: Heck yeah I do. Pizza is delicious. Good choice. But those guys your friends or family?

Elijah: Friends. Don't worry they won't bother unless they want to play a game with you because they love gaming.

Y/N: I love gaming too, so I understand them.

Elijah: You look great today, well actually you look good anytime. 😊

Did Elijah just say I pretty much look beautiful everyday?!

Y/N: Well thank you. 😊

You and Elijah at your food as the sun set. You talked about what you love to do best, your favorite things and places, hobbies, and your daily lives.

...

You finished your food and conversation and decided it's time to edit that video. You walk back inside and the boys are still playing.