colorful adventures (tom holland)

Start from the beginning

As your waiting, you look around a bit. The fear of getting your hopes up was becoming a reality as you continued to see the colors you have seen since you were born. Not even a hint of whatever red could be, or purple. You've heard purple was really pretty.

They called your name and you took the order from his hands with a smile and thank you. You fumble with the bag a little as your walking, not paying attention to where your going.

You felt a pound at your shoulder and steaming hot coffee on shirt. You yelped in pain and looked down, seeing the liquid pour down your shirt. Your white shirt was ruined....wasn't it white?

The stain on the shirt looked like an off white color. Not too light to be white but just dark enough not to be black. It wasn't black and white. You're eyes opened wide and looked up. It wasn't all there yet, but you could start to see more than just black and white.

Different hues and shades filled your vision. You began to see what you dreamed of for years, what everyone you knew loved and what some took for granted. It wasn't all there but you couldn't fathom what was happening.

Your eyes started filling with tears as your turned around to meet the gaze of a boy. He was taller than you but only by a few inches, he had curly...dark hair that seemed just perfect for him. His eyes were still dark but also beginning to get teary-eyed.

You could tell he had looked around too, you could tell that he was beyond excited to see what you did. You could tell that this was it. The only thought in your head was that it was a dream. It had to be, how can it be that the other shop was closed on this specific day.

Was this fate?

You outstretched your hand, dropping the bag in your hand not caring. The closer you got to him the more ecstatic you became. Your world was about to change, and so was his.

The boy did the same, reaching out to you as if his life was dependent on it. You hesitated a little bit before taking his hand in yours, interlocking your fingers.

The world around you seemed to fade, and before you knew it, you no longer you saw in black and white. The walls were a bright shades of what you have been told were yellow. The sky outside turned to a beautiful blue. You couldn't help your tears from falling, everything was beginning to look so beautiful.

After a few moments of you both gazing upon the newly found wonders around you, you turned to him and locked eyes. His eyes were teary, but filled with happiness. Unable to speak from excitement, he did first.

"I'm-I'm Tom," Tom marveled, looking at you with loving eyes. Your hands still interlocked, you both came closer together. Step by step.

"Y/n.." You somehow muttered to him in your amazement, "y-you see it too, right?"

"Mhm," Tom nodded innocently.

People around you started clapping and you both began to laugh. Its the usual when someone starts seeing colors that people clap, it's just a ride of passage.

Tom was beaming, he quickly picked you up in a hug, twirling you around in excitement. You wrapped your arms around him tightly, squealing at the sudden moment. You couldn't help but think this was the first of so many hugs. You couldn't think of a way to thank him from bringing you out of your own personal hell so you just kept your arms around him hoping somehow he would understand.

He set you down but kept you in the hug, his arms wrapped securely around you so that even if you wanted to, you couldn't let go and you didn't want to. Not at all.

While in his arms you looked more around you, some people were still clapping a bit. Some say its good luck to see someone see the colors for the first time. You couldn't believe what you were seeing, colors of all kinds of shades and hues. You didn't know the names of the colors you saw, well you knew all of the colors just not what they looked like.

Sealing your eyes shut to let out some of the tears you let a breath go and he did the same. You were so genuinely happy, you had met your soulmate. After all of these years, you met the person who was made for you. The person you would grow old with.

Your person.

You finally let go of his torso, looking at him longingly. You didn't plan on going back to work today, not a bit. You could tell Tom was thinking the same thing.

"Do you, um, wanna go get coffee or something?" Tom asked you, chuckling a bit at the whole situation. While simultaneously holding your hand in his in front of you both.

"You could replace the one that's now staining my shirt," You mocked him, his smile faded as he looked to your shirt. Replacing it with a regretful look.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Here, I'll, uh-" Tom looked frantically looked around for the nearest napkin, "I got this!" Finding one just a few feet from you both. You laughed and hid your face with your hand as he began to wipe down your shirt in front of everyone. Meanwhile blushing like you never had before.

You playfully pushed him off you to stop him from embarrassing himself and you more. "Lets go to a somewhere else, yeah? A place where they don't know we just met." You whispered to him, knowing that they would all treat you weirdly, a good weird that made you uncomfortable.

"Yeah, can we?" Tom encouraged, picking up your bag you had dropped just moments before.

You nodded and took his hand once again. Tom led you out of the shop and to his car but you ran back before you were too far. "Sorry about dropping the coffee!" You yelled in the door, hearing a 'don't worry about it!' you beamed and caught up with Tom.

"Make sure we come back for my car, I love her." You told him as you both passed it.

"Don't worry, we will." Tom assured you and opened his car door for you. You thank him and he ran around the other side to get in. He started his car and began driving to god knows where, but anywhere would be perfect right now. Nothing could ruin this moment, this day.

You looked around as he drove. The colors would never get old. The perfect shades in the morning sky made you feel even happier.

"They're everything I expected them to be. They're beautiful." You gushed to him, you couldn't believe this was really happening to you.

"Yea I guess, but they have nothing on you."

♡︎

sorry this was so long but i loved this au so i figured why not hahai actually really liked this imagine, let me know if you guys would maybe like a part 2!! if you guys have any requests don't be afraid to tell me :)peace and luvvvv💖💕🍯☀️

i actually really liked this imagine, let me know if you guys would maybe like a part 2!!
if you guys have any requests don't be afraid to tell me :)
peace and luvvvv💖💕🍯☀️