Clinton rd

Karina POV
We arrived at Clinton rd, as soon i got off the car i got chills Ademir noticed and walked over me and put his hand over my shoulder. FAN GIRL ATTACK FAN GIRL ATTACK, i started taking deep breaths and Ademir just chuckled and so did i. I put my hand over his waist, and i rested my headon his shoulder. Awww yall should date green eye's said, naaa i wanna stat being his FANGIRL. Curled hair laghed a bit, i took out my camera and let go of Ademir, "hey guy's guess what OMG OMG FAN GIRL ATTACK FAN GIRL ATTACK,i am here with my favorite artest, *point's camera at Ademir* hey guy's i think i just met my biggest fan puts hands over my shoulder.

Ohh one more thing yall guy's need to go subscribe to Mikey Manfs,Jake Dufner,and u know it Ademir Adamo. Link in description ok so we  in Clinton road right now i am not sure what we ill be doing but yeah.*puts away camera*. Yo karina  come curled hair said, will you blog this or you wanna play, yeah i wanna play ok then green eye's said. We all put our fingers on the plachette (sum like that thanks). Are there any spirit's that would like to contact us tonight it quickly went to yes. I felt like something was touching me on my shoulder and back, i remove my fingers and look behind me to see no-one i get up in horror. I felt like something keeps touching me, i say the boy's. I felt some sharp pain like stinging on my back, i felt like something running down my back. I tell the boy's if they could check i see Ademir comming my way, he looks at my back and sees scratch marks. Omg karina you have scratch Mark's on you're back i see the boy's coming running up to me. I passed out i felt like something took over my body this is not me. I watched as i slowly woke up wait how am i watching myself  i thought, i watched as that other person or thing took over my body. Hey Mikey ,it said it gave it a evil smile. Hey karina u good you dont look so good , yeah im fine it said with another evil smile. It turned his head towards me it looked like if it was looking at me it also gave me a evil grin. Somehow it passed out again i walked over to myself and i felt like me again, i slowly woke up and i hugged all the boy's they huggedme back i had tears in my eyes. OMG KARINA KARINA WHAT HAPPEND ARE YOU OK NENI NENI Ademir asked. That thing that smiled at you wasent me , it was something else but that wasent me OMG KARINA YOU GOT POSSESD green eye's said. I think i was possed but i think im back lets go before something worse happen. They all hugged me and cryed into each others shoulder but also into my chest. I piked there chins one by one and said ,lets just go ok. Ok they all answers,  we drove to my place were they all stayed at. Ademir and i were in the back and green eye's and curled hair were in the front, i started to fall asleep on ademirs shoulder but he put me on his lap he stared to play with my hair i started to another FAN GIRL ATTACK i got up and took deep. Its ok he chukled he put me down on his lap but thid time i facing up at him, he looked down at me and smiled i smiled back and i tried to go to sleep but couldn't, but somehow ended up asleep. I woke up by the voice of Ademir saying, gosh she's so beautiful Ademir said looking down at me, i was fake sleeping. Looks like someone is having a FANGIRL crush  (lol) curled hair said , Ask her dude maybe she has feelings for you to green eye's said. No i don't think so we just met but it shows me how she is shes kind and so beautifull some day i will call her mine. That made me smile a bit but i quickly went back to fake sleeping.

We made it to my place, i fakely (lol idk if thats a word) woke up and i smiled at the thought of Ademir words. I showed curled and green eye's to there room i had tow guest rooms. Ademir can we talk i said with a smile, sure what's up he asked come in my room i said we walked in and sat on the bed. So i was fake sleeping and i heard you and the boy's talking,  and he said and i heard you had a small crush on me i wanna see if that's true i said. He blushed a bit hey dont be embraced i said picking up his chin o make him look at me, i do have not a small crush but am enormous crush you're looks you're voice you're personality you're perfectn-. He got cut off by me kissing him for a while i felt him smile threw the kiss and so did i, OMG FAN GIRL ATTACK FAN GIRL ATTACK FAN GIRL ATTACK i pulled away and turned around and took deep breaths. I felt Ademir looking at me with a smile, i fell a hand on my shoulder i turn around and he kissed me again. We layed down and we got to know each other more, after a while i asked so where you're from it was abuous were he was from i saif in my mind. No reply i sit up and see he's sleeping i smile and pull a blanket over him. I get up and walk to the living room to sleep, i lay down on the couch and i fell asleep. I was awoken by someone piking me up i saw Ademir i was ontop of him, he put the blanket over us and i felt a soft kiss on my head he put his hand over my waist and i smile. I let darkness take over me i fell asleep.

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌✌✌✌