seaside

Karina POV
The next day,I was going threw my insta web i heard my phone buzz,unknown
Convo

Unknown:hey its me Mikey
*creates contact to curled hair *
Me:hey
Curled:wanna go to seaside later with me and the boy's
Me:sure what time
Curled:umm an hour and a half or less
Me:ok then
Curled:ill come pick you up
Me:ok
*seen*

I get in my outfit ⬆
I don't really use make-up so i just left it natural,i get a text from Mikey saying he is here. I get my sunglasses and head out the door, i see a Brazilian come out the passenger seat and into the back. I get in and smile, karina this is Ademir,Ademir  this is karina, nice to meet you Ademir we shake hands and i say hello to the rest of the guy's. Hey Mikey i say hey karina he replied,i smile and look out the window. A couple min later the song Another day in paradise come on someone's playlist, i tried not singing but failed. I didn't even know who's phone tgat was."Her body goes like September.Vodka lemonade i surve in this town".
(That's the only lyrics i know lol)
After a while Mikey started signing and so did jake, wen the song was over we all looked at each other and laughed our buts off. I them here the song "Another day",i never new the singer's name but i loved the song.
"Would you need me like i need you would you love me if i asked you. Only love only love only love can bring us togheter. I don't need you and you're noncese why listen to you girl i never progressed listen to me i am a mess now"i started singing (sorry if i wrote alot or if it's all over the place). It eneded and everyone was silence i turn around and i make eye contact with Ademir, do you know who that singer is i was confused and then i asked no. Well um that's me he said, i couldn't believe it i looked at him dead in the eye and i could see he was dead serious. *we have been parked now*
I get off the car quickly and open Ademir's door there's no way sing it. He did and i was in shoke i loved this moment i love this artest, i take out my sharpie and take out my phone with it's phone case. I smile at him wpuld you mind i ask *hands him my phone and sharpie*,no problem i felt like i was about to faint i was getting way to exited. I felt that i was falling back MIKEY i scream, i felt someone catch me i slowly try to get up but i am getting carried to the car. I am put in the back seat,WAIT IM OK IM JUST HAVING A LITTLE FANGIRL ATTACK, i don't wan a ruin the fun.  But kari- Ademir said, no buts i said getting off the car. Ok then Jake chuckles, i watch as all of them get off the car's i see Jake and Mikey side by side and Ademir is walking twaords me. I am having a FANGIRL ATTACK again , i take a couple of deep breath. Calm down im not going anywhere Ademir said with a chuckle, i know i just cant omg omg FANGIRL ATTACK. Ok ima try and not havd any more FANGIRL ATTACK. Hey karina  wanna come with us play the Ouija on Clinton rd, Im in i say. Ademir i say yeah he said hold up taking out my sharpie one more thing sigh my shirt sorry, no no worries i love my fans. OMG He LOVES ME i said in my mind i was having a nother FANGIRL ATTACK, deep breaths. He signed it with a chuckle i see a bunch of girls come towards me and the boy's. It was a bunch of teens 13 12 ish. I smile OMG OMG ARE U ISABEL ISABEL yes yes i am OMG CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE, of course i take picture's with my fan's. OMG THANK YOU they all sat no problem, i turn around and all 3 boy's were looking at me What is there something on my face No just prettynes curly hair saif. Awww i kiss his cheek, we walk around for a bit and more fan's come up to me. After a couple hour's we all head to Clinton road.

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌✌