Kyle

Hey guys

Hey guys...I live another day..woo party...Tyler is sick btw, Zach. So he won't be on too much just sleeping all day. He's pale dayum. Btw thank you all so much for the love and support, I love you all but I'm still sorta unsure wether to believe but whatever. So Aiden and I are talking and he's actually really nice. HE SAID HES BI!!! BAHHHHHHH. Whoopsies I didn't do that😇. But he also said he'll get on Wattpad so I'm like geeked outta my mind. Everyone is safe, and they are happy. Am I the only person that when you get excited, you text someone and then like wait forever for them to text back. And when they finally do, you nearly die? That me right now. Jaydon moved on he likes someone else lmao. But this dude, hipster glasses like mine, brown styled hair, black fedora, plaid fleece, black adidas shirt, black cacky shorts, grey knee high socks, and black vans. HES SO HOT AND FUNNY LIKE MY GOD! Hehe...I didn't say that. But seriously the description sounds funny, but honestly Aiden, you're like sexy not gonna lie. So yeah. He's pretty nice though! Also YOGURT IS FEELING BETTER! We didn't have to put her down yay!! Alex was like terrified.
Thank you -OfficWhyDontWe- ❤️
Thank you ItsYoGirlYanna 💖
Thank you htaylor21 💙
Thank you _whydontwemusic_ 💚
Thank you @EVERYONE❤️💛💚💙💜