One.

Vincent was on an airplane for his free trip to the United States and he was looking out on the window when a flight steward caught his attention. He was incredibly attractive. He had piercing blue eyes and Vincent stared at his lips, it was moist and he had the urge to lick the sexy steward’s lips.

“Sir, is there something wrong with my face?” His voice carried him back to reality and he blushed when the steward noticed that he was staring at him.

“Uh no! It’s perfectly fine! I mean, you look so fine…wait, what?” Vincent scratched his head and looked away.

A smirk escaped from the steward’s lips and he wrapped his fingers around Vincent’s chin, making him look him. “Aw, don’t be shy, sir. I talk to strangers.” He grinned.

Vincent swatted his hand away gently and fixed his shirt. “Whatever, what I said didn’t mean anything.”

The steward chuckled and shook his head lightly. “Well, sir, if you need anything. You can just call me. Just call my name and I’ll be there.”

“Yeah yeah, sure.” Vincent looked away.

“And my name is Tyler.” Tyler walked away then walked backwards back to Vincent, catching his attention. “And oh, sir?”

“Yeah?” Vincent glanced at him, avoiding any eye contact.

“You also look so fine.” Tyler grinned and winked playfully, before pushing his cart away.

Vincent turned his head around and watched Tyler walk away, and his eyes landed on his ass, watching it move every step he takes. “Fine ass.” He mumbled. “Tyler, huh?” He loved the slurp of his tongue when he said his name. His name became a tattoo in his mind.  As the hours passed by, he watched Tyler walking around the airplane, assisting every passenger he needs to assist and Vincent slowly fell asleep, dreaming of his sexy steward.

“Sir, sir, wake up!”

Vincent slowly opened his eyes, and stared at Tyler, who was staring down at him. “Tyler? Where am I?” Tyler slowly sat up on the seat beside Vincent and chuckled. “You’re still inside the plane. But we already landed. All the passengers and staff here have left the plane. So we’re the only ones left here.”

Vincent looked around and noticed that all of the lights were turned off, so were the air conditioners. No one is also around. Meaning, they are alone. He was starting to sweat up so he wiped his sweat from his forehead. After lifting his head up, his eyes landed on Tyler’s sweaty neck. His polo shirt was also wet, making his chest a little visible to his eyes. Vincent could no longer hold his lust in any longer. He craves for Tyler.

“We’re alone?” Vincent asked, licking his lips.

“Yes, sir, are you ready to get off too? I’ll help you with your bags.” He smiled, but before he could stand up, Vincent grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer, crashing his lips into his. Tyler tried to pull away but Vincent was too strong. Vincent pushed him to the floor, making his way between Tyler’s legs. He grinded his crotch on Tyler’s dick, making him very hard and their moans echoed through the empty plane.

“S-Sir please...” He moaned, closing his eyes as his wrists were pinned down above his head. Tyler wrapped his legs around Vincent’s waist, grinding back against him, making both of them moan again. Vincent released Tyler’s wrists and crashed their lips together, releasing sparks to each other. Tyler’s tongue found its way inside his partner’s mouth and tried to wrestles his tongue, losing into Vincent’s dominant tongue.

Tyler moaned as Vincent’s tongue licked and explored every part of his mouth, making his body temperature rise and his hands roamed Vincent’s body, studying every feature and goose bumps with his fingers. He trailed his fingers down his belt and unbuckled it, grinding back as hard as he can. Vincent suddenly stood up, pulling Tyler up with him.

“Turn around.” He ordered, licking his lips and slowly unzipping his pants. Tyler nodded and pulled his pants down, turning around. He gripped on to a seat as he waited patiently.

Vincent slapped his ass twice before he started to grind his dick into Tyler’s entrance cause both of them to moan. He gripped his waist and whispered seductively in his ear, trying to tease him. “How bad do you want it, Tyler?” He pushed his tip inside him, causing Tyler to buck his hips up.

“I want it bad, sir…Very bad.” He moaned, gripping on to the seat. “Please…”

Vincent gripped Tyler’s ass, pulling out. He took a deep breath before slamming back with all his might, hitting his prostate in the process. He thrust back and front inside of Tyler and rested his foot on a seat, slapping Tyler’s ass a lot. Vincent fastens his speed up while watching Tyler catch his breath, mostly moaning his name.

He pulled out and sat on a seat, pulling Tyler on his lap. Tyler faced Vincent and wrapped his legs around his waist, and slammed himself on his dick. “Ahh!” He moaned, gripping on Vincent’s arms. Tyler rolled his hips slowly and bounced on Vincent’s dick and Vincent rolled his hips as well, following Tyler’s hips. They moved their hips in rhythm and Vincent slowly thrust up inside Tyler’s ass, sliding his hands up and down his sides.

Both of them released a lot of sweat like they worked out so Vincent licked on Tyler’s neck and pumped his dick with his thrusts. Tyler threw his head back and bounced and rolled his hips faster, making Vincent whimper in pleasure. “Oh fuck… Tyler. I’m gonna.. I’m gonna..”

“Cum inside me, fill me…” Tyler moaned and pumped himself, grinding against Vincent.

Vincent gripped and rubbed Tyler’s ass and pulled out, slaming back inside him again. This time, he was thrusting as fast as he can and moaned his named loudly as he came inside him. “Tyler..! Ahh!” Tyler and Vincent both moaned each other’s names loudly and they stopped at the same time.

Tyler nuzzled on Vincent chest as Vincent wrapped his arms around him. They both gasped for breathes, hot breathes touching their skins made them sweat up again. Vincent was about to close his eyes when he heard someone scream.

“Ahhh!” A janitress screamed from the entrance of the plane and when she was seen by Tyler, she quickly ran away.

“Oh my god.. I’ll be in so much trouble.” Tyler scratched his head and pulled himself out of Vincent, grabbing his clothes.

Vincent frowned and felt worried about him so he rubbed Tyler’s back. “Thanks.” Tyler smiled weakly, still exhausted.

“So.. are you gonna be fired?” Vincent asked, pulling his pants up.

“Yes, I will be.” Tyler sighed, wearing his inner shirt.

“Then come with me.” Vincent grinned. Showing another ticket to him.

“Really?!” Tyler’s eyes widened, feeling the thrill of excitement rush upon him.

“Well.. my friend hasn’t been able to join me in this trip so I have a spare ticket to give to you. So whatcha say?”

Tyler nodded and smiled, grabbing the ticket and sliding it on his pocket. They both dressed up and they exited the plane, laughing at the big mess they left inside the plane.