Chapter 18

katie:

"we should totally be like those characters on the walking dead!" may suggested. i looked at her confusingly.. 

"for example, you will be acting and dressing very much like chandler riggs!" she said proudly. 

dress like Chandler riggs? i don't even know how to dress like myself. but you know what they say, its always fun to try something new!

"that actually would be a great idea, but i don't know how he dresses like. please explain to me what he dresses like" i looked at her.

"well, you should be wearing a cowboy hat that he has. also wear boy clothes BUT the same version as his. simple as that" 

that sooo got me thinking. maybe wearing boy clothes wouldn't be such a bad idea. also it will get Matthew thinking. 

after 2 hours of planning everything, Matthew finally came home. he was drunk. once he noticed may was in the house he started talking shit.

"why the fuck is that son of a bitches girlfriend here! katie, you stupid little cunt! you think you can walk around here like you own the place? fuck no! may get your slutty ass the fuck outta here!" Matthew walked towards may, but i was fast enough to knock him over. i look over to may, and she is dead scared. she has never seen Matthew like this. she has seen him angry sober, but that didn't scare her. what scared her was that Matthew's drunk and god only knows what he could do. when you're drunk, you don't know what you're doing. 

Matthew looked at me as if i were the one that knocked him down. oh wait i did. by the time he got up, he looked very angry. makes me wonder what he'll do next.

"You. " was all I heard before going into great darkness.

_________________________________________________

OMG hi guys! I'm back., well not officially.  But atm! OMG I missed this book so much decided to give yall a chapter :') love you uuu -cassie😄