Chapter 14

*Matthew's Pov*

I knew Katie left when I came back from school yesterday. I'm not that stupid, I also know may was with her. That stupid bitch, why does she have to come in between Katie and I? Why!?

I got up and went to take a shower. I was really frustrated. Katie just had to cheat, like really! With Nash?? Are you fucking serious?? I thought I meant something to her. But she ruined it. Ugh!!

I promised myself to stop acting like a dick to her, I promised!!! Fuck it. She wants it she way, I'll have it my way.

*Katie's Pov*

"Katie, wake up"

I groaned Turing around. "Cm'on Katie, we have school today" I heard may say. I opened my eyes to her face right Infront of me. "Ugh, fine" I said getting up. It was 7 so I took a quick shower and dressed, I wore my white designed Crop top, and ripped jeans. I grabbed my red and black botton up shirt and tied it around my waist. May curled my hair and passed me one of her shades, I wore it and started with my makeup. Maraca, Winged eyeliner, and lipgloss. I wore my grey vans.

May was dressed in her light pink wavy crop top and short shorts, she had her hair in a high ponytail. Her makeup was smokey. She wore her black and white vans and her hoop earrings. She looked hot tbh. Haha

"U look amazing, Kat" she complimented. I thanked her and complemented her too.

We had breakfast then walked to school. "Hey, Taylor and I are going to Chicago this weekend, and I was wondering if you would want to come" she asked. I looked at her. "Are you serious?" I asked. She nodded with a smile. "I'll ask my mom!" I sequeled and hugged her.

Once we made it to school, we went to other directions to our locker. I was hoping to not bump into Matthew, so I quickly grabbed my books and walked to class, but was pinned against the lockers again!

I made eye contact to the person to glared. "Nash, you better let me go before Matthew See's! You've already caused alot of shit enough" I said pushing him away. "That is no way to talk to your man, Kat" he smirked. I wanted to slap him right there, but ugh all the time.

"So I guess you didn't really take any of what I said yesterday katie" I sighed looking at Matthew.

"Matthew, it's not what it looks like, Nash why are you doing this to me?" I said now turning to Nash. He kept that creepy smile on his face. "You wanted me Katie, I just gave you a gift" he winked. I looked at Matthew and he had a angry face. Like he was about to kill him.

"Nash, hands off or else" Matthew warned. Nash let go of me and went up to Matthew. "Or else what?" He challenged. I just walked away not giving a damn about them. They starting fighting the minute I left them, I walked away avoiding everything. I felt hot tears sliding down my cheeks. I hate everything.

I walked home, my actual home not Matthew's home. All day I stayed home and watched Netflix. It went on to there till it was 5, time really gose fast. My mom walked through the door in a panicked look. "Katie! We have to go to the hospital right away!" She screamed pulling me in the car. "What why???" I said confused, as she drives she started driving.

"Didn't u hear, Matthew and some other dude got in a fight at school today! they both beat up each other really bad! Matthew blacked out and the other dude... I don't really what is with the other guy" she explained. Ugh Nash.

Once we pulled up to the hospital, my mom met up with Mrs.espinosa. I gave them a fake smile and continued life.

---

We were in the waiting room waiting. Well they were waiting. It was his fault he was sent here. Hes stupid! "It is all your son's fault!" Someone yelled, I looked up to see a woman with brown hair, and shes yelling at Mrs. Espinosa.

Mrs Espinosa was speechless. So I handled it. "Are you Nash's mom?" I asked. She nodded. "I hate to break it to you but Nash started all of this, FIRST" I explained. She looked at me. "Boys will be boys" I said and sat back down, she nodded walking away.

"Thanks, Sweetie" Mrs Espinosa said hugging me, I was shocked at first but hugged her back. "This is why I chose you to marry my son" she whispered. "Wha- whoa hold up, wha- what?" I asked confused. "This is why I chose you, you seem so sweet and caring, I just want my son to have a princess like you" okay, that made me blush. "Thank you" I said smiling at her.

"Visitors for Matthew Espinosa?" The doctor said, we got up and walked to him. "He is fine" he smiled. Mrs Espinosa sighed in relief. "He has a black eye, busted lip, there are bruises on his stomach and cheek, and his arm is sore, because when he was in that terrible fight, Nash Grier almost broke his arm, but hes lucky" everyone thanked him. "You may see him, room 14" he smiled. We nodded and made our way to the room.

We walked in to see Matthew sitting up his head was in his hands. Like he was hiding his face. I really didn't know what to think, I know I had caused this. If only they hadn't been such a dick this wouldn't happen. "Matt?" Mrs Espinosa said. Matthew didn't look up. "Matthew" Mrs Espinosa said again. Matthew groaned. "What do you want?" He said still hiding his face. "I would appreciate it if you'd look at me" She said. Me mom, dad was still quite. Matthew sighed and looked at, he made eye contact with me and looked back down.

I rolled my eyes. "Matthew, are you okay?" She said again. "Why wouldn't I be? Mom! I just got in a fucking fight! Do you think I'm alright!?" He snapped. Mrs Espinosa flinched back. "Matthew, be a little nicer to your mom" I spoke. He looked up at me. "Get out" he grit his teeth. I rolled my eyes walking out. I walked passed rooms when my name was called. I stopped and looked around. "Right her, Kat" ugh, Nash.

I walked in the room and looked at him. He had alot of bruises on his face, he also had a busted lip which didn't stop bleeding so he kept licking his lips. "I sure did beat the hell oit of him didn't I?" He chuckled. I glared at him. "Are you mad? I did you a fucking favor, Katie" he smiled. I'm confused. "What was that favor?" I snapped. "I see y'all fight alot, so I gave him a beat" he smirked. "We fought because of you, Nash!" I whisper/yelled.

His face dropped.

I walked out and walked home. It was 7 and I was tired. So I went to bed.

--------
Sry for sucky grammar:)