Chapter 16

Katie's Pov

"Katie?... Katie? .... KATIE!"

I shot up quickly to be face to face with Matthew, I groaned pushing him away. He fell off the bed and I went back to my sleeping position. Soon enough I was being dragged off the bed roughly and I hit my my on my nightstand, I was about to scream bit Matthew slapped his hands against my mouth.

"Relax baby" he smirked, I gave him a disgusted look. He still had his hand on my mouth, fuck how did he get in? He kept his eyes on me while licking his lips, wtf. "Okay, I'm going to let u go, but don't scream once I do it. Do I make myself clear?" He asked. I didn't say anything. "DO I MAKE MYSELF FUCKING CLEAR!" he shouted, I nodded frighteningly. He smiled and let go of me. I got up and looked at the time, 5:13am. Is my parents home?? They could have heard Matthew from his shouting.

I walked out of the room leaving Matthew in there and I headed to my parent's room, checking if they came back. To my surprise they weren't. "Katie?" I rolled my eyes and locked my parents door behind me, I climbed in the bed and went back to sleep. About what felt like 1 minute, I heard banging on the door. "KATIE! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR, NOW!" he shouted from the other side of the door.

I ignored him. "Katie, I'm giving you 3 seconds to open this door" I ignored him. "one" oh shit I don't want him breaking my parents door down. "Two" I rolled my eyes and got up making my way to the door. "Three" I swung open the door feeing weak, why couldn't I just have a goodnight sleep? Why the fuck is he here too?

"That's my girl" he smirked and pulled my waist and hugged me. I struggled to push him off. "Babygirl, pushing me won't solve anything, so I suggest you fix that little head of yours and start giving me some love" he licked his lips. I did something I nevet excepted. I kneed him in the guts. He growled stumbling down and I run downstairs. "KATIE!!!" he shouted. I hurried to the bathroom as he began chasing me, I was about to reach the bathroom door but am suddenly thrown down to the hard floor, I whimpered. "Your so pathetic, Katie" he chuckled. I backed up till my back but the wall. "Stay the hell away from me Matthew!" I snapped. He still had that grin on his face. "Now why would I do that? Are you stupid or something?" He chuckled. "Get up" he demanded. I stayed silent ignoring him. "Get.Up" he demanded again. I ignored him once again. "Fine, you want it the hard way? I'll give you the hard way" after he said that he walked over to be and roughly grabbed hold of my hair and dragged me up. I screamed trying to release myself. Tears threatening to spill.

--

"Your parents are back, don't say a fucking word" Matthew said looking threw the window. He sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. It was 7am in the morning. School got cancelled for today I don't know why. I have been thinking that I haven't even noticed my parents walked through the door."Katie?" My mom asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to her. "Yes mom?" I asked. She smiled. Matthew and my dad were in the kitchen talking. I haven't even noticed Matthew left my side. "Mom?" I asked. She gave me a questionable look. "Where did you go?" I asked. "I had to stay at work, so did dad" she bit her lip, which meant she was lying, hey I know my mom. "Your lying to me" I glared. Not in a mean way tho. "Fine, we went to a hotel, your dad took me on a date" she smiled. I smiled and hugged her. "Hey, so are you and Matthew okay?" She smiled. I gave her a fake smile. "Yes we are" I lied. I nervously bit my lip hoping she didn't see it. She didn't.

"Okay, well I think I'm going to have a nap. It's way to early and i got a night shift tonight, I love U my baby girl" she smiled and kissed my cheeks I smiled. If she loved me, she would have known not to Arrange a marriage for me...

"Hi baby" someone said behind me and hug me from behind. Obviously it was Matthew. He began kissing in the back of my ears. "Mr.Espinosa don't get to touchy with my daughter" I heard my dad warn. Matthew backed away. "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again" he assured. My dad smiled and walked upstairs. I glared at Matthew as he gave me a grin. I rolled my eyes walking back upstairs to my room, Matthew followed me. (Actually i wish Matthew did follow me on twitter😂😂😒) "are we sleeping baby?" Matthew asked. I ignored him. "Hey" he said grabbing my waist and hugging me. I looked away ignoring eye contact. He grabbed my jaw and faced him. I closed my eyes. He sighed pushing me on the bed. "I hate that your si childish" he mumbled. I glared at him.

I was still on my sleeping clothes so I climbed under my covers. Matthew soon joined me but I ignored him. He pulled my waste closer and I fell asleep.

--

"Katie?" Then I feel kisses all over my face. Ew. I pushed the person off of me. I heard a groan come out of someone. I opened my one eye to see Matthew holding his nose. I held my laughter. "Katie, seriously get up it's 2pm" he groaned getting off the bed. I ignored him and closed my eyes. As much as I hate him. I was to tired to even do something. Soon he came back and flopped next to me. "So..Ready to get married?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "I don't wanna get married, at the matter of fact, I don't want to marry y-" pain filled my left cheek. I scoffed and got up walking out of the door. Tears spilled once I left the room. Why dose this have to happen!? To me???

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and made myself some cereal. Today we have to go back to our own house. Our parents said "You guys aren't baby's anymore" well fuck you. Ugh. Soon enough Matthew came walking in the kitchen with a angry expression on his face. I glared at him. "Matthew, where are my parents?" I asked not looking at him. "They are still sleeping" he said trying to read whats on his phone. I found it cute because he seemed confused. Ew, hes not cute! Wtf am I saying!?

"Oh" I said.

"Taylor cancelled that trip with us" Matthew said. I got up and walked away. "Katie, come back in here" Matthew said. I avoided him and walked upstairs, "Katie" he said following me. I walked in my room and grabbed my bag. "What are you doing" he asked sitting on my bed. "We have to go back to the house, Matthew what do u think I'm doing?" I glared at him. I heard him chuckle as I began to stuff alot of clothes in my bag. I haven't really had the time to bring half of my clothes to the house. After i chose an outfit. I jumped in the shower.

-

"Katie, are you ready?" Matthew called from the other side of the door, I groaned. "Almost" I straightened my outfit before walking out. Matthew's mouth hung open, I rolled my eyes walking past him, he grabbed my bag and followed me downstairs.
****

HEY GUYS! IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE, BUT HERE YA GO!💗🙊🙊

*IMMA BE EDITING SOON*