Yo, its an update.

~Last Chapter~
My name is Shima, no last name." He said.
"Nice name, would you like to meet my pack assuming you know what I am?"
"Uh, would it be okay? Usually packs tend to hurt me and my coven or justs treat us like trash."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nah I'm pretty sure my pack isn't like that, hopefully." The last part I mumbled.
Shima's face brightened. "Then it's okay! Can we go now?" He paused and a moment later his faced was flushed. "I'm sorry that was rude of me, it's probably because I'm the youngest of my coven and spoiled rotten." Shima seemed embarrassed because he was the youngest. Though it was interesting to find out a vampire can blush in embarrassment.
"It's fine, I often spoil my beta and delta so I'm used to it." Even though it should be reversed. Although she wouldn't change it for the world.

-

"We're here." Shima to put it simply, a mess inside when he heard those words.
"A-are you sure I can meet your p-pack?" Tense was the word to describe him right now. "Yep. Now help me with the bags please."
He was out of the car with the bags in his arms the moment she finished talking.
"That's cool too, I guess. Man, now I wish I had super speed. I bet it comes in handy." He smiled. "It does even if I get scolded in the end, it's so worth it." He smiled wistfully.
¥
"So Shima what brought you and your coven around these parts?"
"Welll, I can definitely tell you it wasn't because of the 'beautiful' scenery, and it definitely wasn't because of the pea sized fleabags that have the most territory here."
I chuckled, "Same."
Shima flashed a toothy grin. "But the abundance of missing people here definitely did."
They talked about the trashy mutts across Max's territory as they walked in. "Yo! I'm back and I have company!"
Thundering steps though she would deny if asked were coming in their direction. "Max! Save me, this idiot thinks I dropped his cake!" Kate yelled at the top of her lungs. "Come here babe...

_________________________