chapter five

*Loud music*
*people cheering*
*Bright lights*
I wasn't myself that night, I felt depressed and angry at the same time. I don't know what to do at that time, I just wanna clear my mind and forget everything.
My phone won't stop buzzing.... A lot of texts and calls... Different notifications, voice mails.... Birthday wishes....
If only they knew the mood I am right now.

This was the very first time in fifteen years that we ain't gonna celebrate my Mum's anniversary the exact day...
We were all so busy, different issues to deal with... We got to time to prepare for anything ....so we probably gonna do that some other day... I know its crazy but we got no choice even my aunt didn't bother to do anything to it... She said she's gonna tell us when we're gonna do it, we all know its weird for her to do or say such a thing so probably we know that there's something behind mum's anniversary this year but whatever it is I can't wait to find out.

At first I didn't like the idea of celebrating mum's anniversary another day but I got no choice even me right now has no chance to do that  so I'll just let that be

But there's something I hate more right now the fact that the man I call my father is celebrating his wedding anniversary with another woman.. He probably have forgotten about us.
*flash back*
Male voice : here are the pictures
So today's their wedding anniversary.
And they are planning to go on a family trip probably next week for vacation. This is all I got for now.
No problem, thank you Lucas.
You're welcome ma'am.

*sighs out*[in anger]
I was so mad at him at that moment.... Why will he be happy with the people he call his family and abandon his real family even when he knows today is his wife anniversary ....

Ahhh *screams in anger*
Mum doesn't deserve someone like him.... No no not him... Every daughter or child doesn't deserve him has a father..... I will rather stay as an orphan than have him has a father.

Male voice: hey you're okay?
*flashback over*

The guy wore a loose black silk shirt with leather cuffs and black trousers. However he got better the more I looked. His rich chocolate hair that had tousled griminess which promised finesse.
He had strong arched brows and eyelashes so thick, it could be illegal.
Lol, don't mind me.
And his eyes were so deep and catastrophic, a vivid baby blue as a great body of water that softly melted into a milky green .
This close, I could see the fleck of silver in his eyes. He had distinct cheekbones and an angular jaw, his pale face makes him look devilishly handsome and his far more taller than me.... Yeah you know am not like other tall girls like Zaria would make fun of me... Ugh so annoying.

Wait, when did I start to describe a guy so much.

Male voice : You're okay? He asked again .
Oh yeah .
Finally you replied, have been here for awhile now and noticed you're all alone or are you waiting for someone?
No, not at all I replied. Pretending to be OK.
Anyway am William
Nice to meet you william
And you are... He asked
Elle....
Don't know why I said that maybe is because his like a total stranger to me or.... Who knows
Nice to meet you too Elle.
*we shake hands*

Like have said before is everything okay? You seem lost in thought earlier before.
And why should I trust you, I asked
Trust me am not really a boring person am just trying to be honest... Because we basically just meet few minutes ago.

Because I want know if there's anything I can help you with, he said.

No, thanks am okay.
You sure, he asked again.
You see I appreciate the fact that you wanna help me but am sorry I can't accept your offer if I want to talk to someone I know who I can run up to.... Which was basically true, I got my aunt and some other close people.

Am sorry to disturb you I was only trying to help....

*people screaming* *glass chatter*
*everyone was running *

What's happening? I asked... Am so scared right.. I just hope everything will be alright because I already got a busy and bad kinda day.
C'mon let's go find out...

Yeah, I know its been a while since have post any chapter am just so busy that I couldn't even find time for myself but yes... Am back!!
Hope you're enjoying the story?
Why did Audrey told Williams her name was Elle?
Why is everyone running and screaming and many more.. Let go find out in next chapter.
Pls don't forget to vote, share and comment what you think about this story and for the happy laugh readers and lovers am happy to let you know that am gonna be updating some new chapters tonight... Yeah probably tonight.
Till then.... Bye.
Love y'all 🤗😘😘.