Shining Stars?!

(It's been awhile! OHKAY. I haven't updated in a long time. Then I see it racketing reads. Might as well update it?)

--------

They're searching for her!

--------

(Y/N)'s PoV

I looked at the TV. STARISH was there looking gorgeous and would-not. But how did they get there so fast? It's live, too.

They're in a talk show regarding of their future concerts.

"Where's your composer?" The emcee wondered.

"Nanami-san can't be with us because she's working." Tokiya's eyebrows furrowed.

"She's working very hard for our new song." Masato added.

"Hang in there, Haru-chan!" Natsuki smiled at the camera. "We're here for you!"

The other members agreed to that statement.

"So, how are you guys doing as a group?" The emcee cheerfully asked.

"We're pretty good." Otoya smiled. "I mean, everyone's getting along well!"

"Yeah..." Shou laughed as he scratched his head. "Well, most of us."

"It's very ironic, actually." Cecil added.

"What's very ironic?" The emcee seemed intrigued.

"Otoyan and Ichi. They're room mates but they don't get along well." Ren snickered. "Maybe because Ichi's a composed man while Otoyan's a wild child."

"Oi!" Otoya blushed and called to attention. "That's not very funny!"

"Honestly." Tokiya blushes as well as he crosses his arms.

The audience awe'd at Otoya and Tokiya's reaction. Mostly, they were girls, so...I could've seen that coming.

"It's okay!"

"That's so cuuuuute!"

"I love you Otoyan!"

"Tokiya, you're so hot!"

"Otokiya!" Ahhh!"

The girls shouts were deafening.

"Ahahahaha! Thank you!" Otoya seems to have gone back to his feet and smiled at the girls. Tokiya did so, as well.

Why did manager want me to see this?

I....

"So, if you were to have a concert again, would you want it to be an 'only STARISH' concert?" The emcee asked another question.

"Uhhh....." Otoya thought. "For me, I'd want to have a concert with another star as well."

"Eeehhh?" Shou questioned.

"You mean like, a collaboration?" Natsuki looked confused.

"And who would that be?" The emcee asked.

"I'm curious, too." Masato looked at Otoya.

"Erghhh...." Otoya blushed. He started stuttering, it's cute! "N-not that it's assured or anything! And since you asked...ermmm...and it's not like I like her or anything---ah."

"No one said you like 'her', Otoya." Tokiya smiled a bit. Mischievously. "He wants SHINE to be in our concert."

"I knew it!" Cecil laughed. "You've been talking about her so much!"

"Ahh...." Otoya glanced down at his feet.

"Shaainu? Who's that?" Some of the girls in the audience mumbled.

"You're not updated at all!"

"Ehh?!"

"She's an internet pop star!"

S-SHINE? Th-that's me, right?

I...don't understand. How does he even know her? She's only internet known.

But I'm glad...they would want her...as a co singer.

"My, my, my!" The emcee gasped jokingly. "This SHINE... Isn't she an internet sensation?"

"Please flash a picture of SHINE." The emcee requested. And so that white screen behind them, is now a picture of me singing.

It was my Just Be Friends Cover. I played the piano. I wore a black wig and red contacts. And I put a bandage on my face. Because that's how I portrayed SHINE.

"This, my ladies, is SHINE." Ren gestured to the picture. "Quite an unrealistic woman, no?"

"Her eyes are vampire red, after all!" Shou smiled. "But all the more for her to go viral!"

Otoya stared at the screen. "Yet she's so pretty...and looks a lot like (Y/N)..." He whispered.

I blushed at that side comment.

"Did I hear that, Otoya?" Tokiya smirked. "(Y/N)'s pretty good looking if you think about it."

"Who's this (Y/N)?" The emcee looked confused.

"It's a girl we met the awhile ago."

"Ah..."

"She looks like SHINE and vice-versa." Shou added.

"Otoyan!" Natsuki looked so cute. "Are you in love-love?"

"What's with that term, Natsuki?!" Shou looked disgusted.

"I-I'm not!" Otoya's face was turning red. "I just think.....she's....great!"

"You're not the only one who thinks that, after all." Tokiya whispered in a poker face.

"Ah..." Everyone in STARISH looked at Tokiya.

"Wh-what?!"

"Do you think she's great, too?" Cecil asked.

"O-of course I do..." Tokiya said in a poker face.

Huh?.