Heart Wrenching Feelings

1000% SLFY

What was that?

---------

Heart Wrenching Feelings
--------

(Y/N's PoV)

And so, fangirls squealed in delight mixed with jealousy.

We immediately got into the cab after Ittoki-kun's farewells and drove away to the store I work in. We might have had to walk a bit from the dropping station, but that's okay.

We stopped in front of the store. We stared at each other in silence. Under the tranquil moonlight, his eyes had more sparkles and glimmered more than usual.

This atmosphere is too heavy, I think to myself.

I don't think I can take this, my face is burning.

I looked away from his gaze. "S-so that was fun..." I laughed awkwardly.

"Y-yeah!" He reciprocated. "Definitely!"

A small pause.

Ittoki-kun touched my cheek and we look at each other once more. I can't turn away this time...!

"We should..." His face inches closer to mine. "...."

...

....

*RIIIIIIIIIIIING*

We were both startled by a cellphone's ring.

We realized what we could've done and we blushed and looked away at the same exact time.

It was his phone that was ringing. He says it's Syo Kurusu's caller ID. He picked it up.

"Hello---"

"WHERE ARE YOU?" A furious voice blasted from the speakers.

"T-T-T-TOKIYA?!?" Otoya's eyes widened in shock and distress. "W-w-what's wrong???"

"You left the place in a mess--don't act too innocent!" I picture a fuming Tokiya saying these words, tapping his foot. "It's also already really late, where are you?"

"I-I'm out with a friend." Otoya laughs awkwardly as he panics. He makes gestures in the air, trying to explain the recent events.

"I woke up in such a distressing state, it makes my head spin." Tokiya sighs. "Please clean this up."

"Ohhh deaar..." Otoya scratches his head. "I'll be on my way." He ends the call and smiles awkwardly at me.

"So uh, Tokiya called...." He brushed his hair upward. "I need to clean up the mess I 'left'." He laughs a little.

He clenches his fist and his smile turns genuine. "S-so...I'll see you soon..."

"Okay?" He waves goodbye and headed in his own direction, to their condo probably.

I went home, too. I took a bath immediately and I wrapped myself in a towel after.

"I can't believe..." I lay down on my large fluffy bed. "I hung out with Otoya the whole day!" This thought brought a grin to my face.

Wait...didn't he mention an invitation for their concert? For SHINE, I mean?

I quickly turned my laptop on and opened the internet. I typed xxxxxx on the URL box and it automatically linked me to their homepage. The layout changed so much... And I could barely recognize it if it weren't for their name displayed in bold flashing letters at the very top of the page. In two years...everything changed.

I still remember the account I used when I still pretended to be SHINE. The underscores and the silly password I came up with.

"togetherforeverwithus" I whispered as I typed it in. I chuckled as the website still recognizes my account...even after 2 years.