Chapter Thirteen (RESTRICTED)

She takes my hand and leads me up the stairs. She locks the bedroom door behind us and lets her robe drop to the floor.

I lick my lips at the sight of her body. "You are the best girlfriend ever."

She takes my hands and places them on her body. "I want you to do whatever you want to me," she says in a low, sexy voice.

I bite my lip as the thoughts of just what I want to do to her run through my mind. The side of her I've seen in these past couple of days, that feisty, fiery side, has me really turned on.

I scoop her up and carry her to the bed. She lays back as she watches me take my shirt off. Her eyes are full of desire as they move across my chest and abs. There's something about a woman looking at you this way that drives a guy mad.

I start to unbuckle my belt, but she sits up and puts her hands on mine. She looks up at me and smirks. "Let me."

I immediately drop my hands and let her take over. I have a feeling I know where this is going and while I in no way want to stop her, I don't want her to think she has to do anything to get me going. Just the sight of her is enough for me.

"You don't have to - oh fuck!" She takes my throbbing member into her hot, wet mouth and I can't even think straight anymore. "Shit..."

I clench her hair in my fists as her head moves back and forth. This feels fucking incredible. I throw my head back and moan causing her to pick up the pace. She looks up at me with those sparkling green eyes and I almost lose it.

Even though this feels amazing, nothing is like being inside her. "Buttercup, I want you so fucking bad."

She leans back slowly and I take in her perfect curves and her silky smooth skin. I step out of my jeans and crawl on top of her. My lips meet hers in a passionate explosion while my hands move across her body. I drag my tongue across her neck and situate my hips between her legs. I move down to her breasts, kissing and massaging making her moaning turn to begging.

"Asher... please...I need you inside me now!"

I smirk, grinding my hips against her. "Yeah you do... you're so wet..."

I reach down and touch her clit and she nearly screams. She opens her legs wider and I give her all the pleasure she can take. I love watching her while she's getting off. Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are wild and full of lust. The sounds she's making really does me in. I push into her letting out a pleasure-filled grunt. I move in and out of her slowly at first, kissing her softly and gently; making love to her. But it doesn't take long before she's begging for more.

"Faster!" she moans.

I pull her legs up over my shoulders and push deep inside her, picking up the pace. She's moaning and saying my name over and over causing me to move faster and faster.

She digs her nails into my shoulders and lets out a long, satisfied moan as she has the first orgasm.

I plan to give her several more.

I slow down and kiss her soft, swollen lips. While I love making love to her, kissing her is still my favorite thing to do. She's intoxicating and mind blowing; the definition of perfect euphoria.

"You were such a bad ass yesterday," I whisper against her lips. "You have no idea how crazy you make me, you know that?"

She smiles. "I make you crazy, huh?"

"Only in the best way."

I kiss her lips again before moving to her neck. It seems like every time I hit that spot just below her earlobe, she turns into a freak. She starts moaning again and I start thrusting in and out of her faster and harder.

Pretty soon, she's bucking her hips against me and I know she's close to cumming again. She clenches my hair, pulling my face down to the crook of her neck. I bite down on her shoulder and she screams out in pleasure.

"Asher! Ah, keep going! Keep going!" She clenches her legs around my waist and drags her nails across my back. "Ahhhhh!"

Not able to hold out any longer, I have my release shortly after hers. I hiss against her neck as the most amazing feeling rolls over my body leaving me breathless.

If you're reading this, you're a freak. 👏 😉
It's ok...I am too.