Chapter Eleven (RESTRICTED)

***GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT***

When we reach her bedroom, she walks backwards towards her bed, taking both my hands into hers. The way she's looking at me is making it hard to show any restraint. I want to just throw her down and take her, but since it's our first time, I want this moment to be one she never forgets.

When we reach the bed's edge, she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me close, her hands finding their way to my hair again which drives me wild. My arms wrap around her waist and my lips crash into hers. I've never wanted anyone or anything so badly in my life. I love what this girl does to me.

My hands trail up her shirt and across the soft skin of her back. She pulls away from my lips long enough to pull her shirt up over her head and I do the same, wanting to feel her skin against mine. Our lips immediately reconnect and our kisses become even more passionate.

I gently push her back onto the bed and crawl on top of her. Her wild eyes meet mine and she bites her bottom lip as a blush creeps across her cheeks. I smile, loving the affect I have on her, eager to show her the affect she has on me.

Besides the one night fling I had with Hailey that I can't even remember, it's been over five years since I've been intimate with someone. Even before I went to prison, I saw sex as more of a physical release so I've never been with anyone that I truly cared about.

Until now.

All I want to do is worship her body and show her how beautiful she is. How badly I want her. The only thing I can compare this moment to is a trail of fire burning all the way to a can of gasoline until it explodes, incinerating everything around it.

My lips move across her neck before moving to the tops of her breasts. I reach around and unclasp her bra and she flings it to the floor. I take in the perfect sight before me, licking my lips. With one hand I gently massage her breast, taking the erect nipple of the other one into my mouth. She moans, pulling and tugging at my hair as I give the other breast the same attention.

I look up at her as I flick my tongue over her hard nipple and she bites her bottom lip. I could cum right now just from her looking at me this way. I sit up and situate myself between her legs, running my hands down her stomach until they clasp around the top of her shorts. I tug them off and toss them to the floor with the rest of our discarded clothes.

I take a moment to appreciate her curves, her smooth skin, the soft moans she makes as my hands move over her body. She's wearing nothing but a thin pair of lacy, white underwear and I can't wait to get them off, but I take my time.

My lips meet hers again as my hand moves in between her legs feeling how warm and wet she is for me. I'm not sure I can take it much longer.

I move down to the end of the bed, running my hands down her thighs. Her legs open and she arches her back, practically begging me to touch her. I kiss the inside of her thighs, moving higher and higher making her squirm.

"Asher..." she moans. "Don't tease me like that."

I look up at her and smirk. "What do you want me to do to you?" I kiss around the lining of her panties and the smell of her arousal makes me so hard it hurts. "Tell me what you want."

"I want your tongue," she moans.

"Mmm...I'd love to taste you." I bite down on her panty covered mound and think about ripping them off with my teeth.

I pull her panties to the side revealing her glistening folds, ready and willing for me to devour them. When my tongue touches her wetness, she nearly screams making it nearly impossible to hold myself back. I slowly drag my tongue from her swollen, sensitive clit all the way down to her dripping wet entrance before moving back to her clit, flicking my tongue of over her bundle of nerves.

She grips my hair and holds my head steady and I know I'm on the right spot. It doesn't take long before she clenches her legs around my shoulders and bucks wildly against my face.

"Ahhhhh, Asher! I'm gonna cum!" she moans.

I keep going, thrusting two fingers into her, keeping my tongue against her clit as she practically rides my face.

Her legs begin to shake and she lets out a moan that could be heard on the other side of town as she cums all over my fingers.

I can't wait any longer, I have to have her now. I suck her juices off my fingers as I sit up on my knees.

"Fuck... that was so good," she says breathlessly.

I move in between her legs, shaking in anticipation. "It's only gonna get better."

I quickly pull down my jeans and boxers at the same time, not willing to wait another second to be inside her. I throw her legs over my shoulders and thrust into her without warning causing her to scream out my name.

"Damn, Buttercup... you feel so good. So damn good..." I moan, slowly rocking my hips against her.

She wraps her arms around me, dragging her nails down my back. I don't know how much longer I can last. It feels too damn good and she is so fucking sexy the way she's moaning and hissing.

"Harder!" she moans, grinding her hips against me. "Fuck me harder!"

Damn.

I pick up the pace, slamming deep inside of her with every thrust. I feel my orgasm start to build, but I don't want this to end just yet.

I flip her over so she's on top of me. Big mistake. Watching her ride me while her perfect breasts bounce up and down is just too much.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum again!" she moans.

I use every bit of restraint I have to hold back until I feel her cumming all over my dick. I finally let go, thrusting wildly into her, grabbing her hips and slamming her down onto my dick.

She crashes her lips into mine, pulling my bottom lip between her teeth which pushes my over the edge

"Holy shit!" I growl, releasing inside of her.

Nothing I've ever experienced before in my life has ever been this intense and euphoric.

After a few minutes, she lifts her head and looks at me with those amazing green eyes and smirks. "Let's do it again."

And we do it again... and again... and again...