Book

I sit in class. Board of my ass. Sad, depressed, and lonely. Never gonna let anyone see it though. My new rose tattoo is still sore, I got it yesterday day. Plus a few new piercings.

      Suddenly the superintendent walks in and starts talking. He's talking about death and grief. He doesn't fucking understand, so I raise my hand. "Yes Ms. Blue? Do you want to say something about this topic?"

       "Yeah," I say 'how the fuck have you had your head up your ass for that long?' I think "Why don't you tell everyone why they cancelled prom? I mean I'll tell them-"

       "Ms. Blue," He warnes. Of course I take this as a challenge.

"Yes, Mr.Stranger." I say in the most sickly sweet voice I have.

"Step outside right now."

       I step out of the classroom and rip him a new one. Long story short I got expelled. I walk past his locker and then I see Reagan. God dammit I want to talk to her, and help her but I can't. He's gone and I'm over it. I have to be.

       I walk out of the school and see Dixon smoking a bud with his new friends. I walk over him in a rush and drag him away. "What the hell Alex?!"

       "Talk to her."

       "...Why?"

       "Because she needs it Dixon..." I look at him with sad eyes and then storm away.

        I reach my car and drive to the dump. I think for a while, and then I talk, to myself. I miss him. I miss her. I miss locking ourselves in the girls room talking shit. I don't care about Dixon, in fact Logen brought him into the group and we all got along fine. We all had shitty life's so we were a perfect loner group.

        I'm sorry world that I'm too bad ass for you, so...