#7- stop playing (C)

Börja om från början

"Hansol" Seungkwan said in a sing song voice.

Hansol bit the inside of his cheek but kept composed, unlike the fans who we're occasionally screaming or awwing.

Seungkwan huffed and removed his arms from Hansol making the younger miss the contact.

Seungkwan then turned to Jeonghan

"Guess what?" He asked Jeonghan who raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"I can hold the whole world in my hands" Seungkwan grinned

"No you can't, what?" Jeonghan shook his head, confused. A lot of other members doing the same.

"See look" Seungkwan said as he turned back to Hansol and softly cupped Hansol's face with his hands and smiling.

"I'm holding my whole world in my hands" Seungkwan smirked as everyone awwed or rolled they're eyes at the corniness.

Hansol's eyes widened and his cheeks starred burning, the blush soon reaching his ears as he pulled away from Seungkwan's hands and placed his own hands over his face as to try and hide the blush everyone had already seen.

Seungkwan high fived Jeonghan before looking towards the audience, proud of himself.

💫💫💫

"Hansol?!" Seungkwan yelled through the dorm

"Hansoooolll!?" He tried again.

"He's in our room now stop yelling" Wonwoo sighed as he walled past Seungkwan with a cup of tea.

"Thank you" Seungkwan said happily as he ran to the hip hop unit's room.

"Hansol, I've been looking for you everywhere" He spoke as he walked inside, without warning, and closed the door behind him.

"Ahh Seungkwan!" Hansol screamed as he spun around, clutching the towel around his waist.

Seungkwan laughed as he saw Hansol's, slightly scared looking, face.

"Relax its just me" Seungkwan walked over to the bed

"That does not change anything" Hansol spluttered.

"Yeah yeah I'll look the other way or what not just get changed" Seungkwan rolled his eyes before covering his eyes with his hands "See? You're all clear"

Hansol looked to Seungkwan wearily before dropping the towel and slipping on some underwear and a pair of shorts. As soon as he had the shorts on Seungkwan dropped his hands and sat down with his legs crossed on Hansol's bunk.

"I'm not done" Hansol glared at the elder.

"You're covered downstairs so its not like you're revealing anything I Haven't seen." Seungkwan waved his hand in Hansol's direction.

"And to be honest its not like there's anything I haven't seen yet about you" Seungkwan teased and Hansol's jaw dropped.

Seungkwan suddenly burst out in laughter , clutching his stomach.

"Relax relax. If you haven't realised we are the same sex after all" Seungkwan chuckled and Hansol sighed in realisation.

"Anyways, me, Josh, Jihoon and Seokmin are going to the studio later, do you wanna come with?" Seungkwan asked, still laughing a bit.

" Uh no I can't I promised Cheol I'd help him tonight sorry" Hansol lied and slipped on a tank top.

Seungkwan internally frowned at Hansol's action.