Their Little Fighters

Dear Diary,

Time has flown by, my children are growing up and I love watching them with my mate along side me. He still loves and cherishes me all the time just like any mate who cares does, and I still love and care for him. We still act 18 and 17, which we aren't.

Weylin is getting older and asking questions about the pulls he is feeling for Ally, the triplets are finding it hard to understand that are not little babies any more, they need to grow up.

Kate and Luke, well they still have their fun and all. Colt and Anna, she her little baby is growing up big and fast! I love that little monkey so much! Colt is way over protective, just like Snow was when  Weylin and the triplets were born, Snow picks on him all the time.

Adam and Lexis little girl is getting older and Adaml is gaining grey hair a lot quicker since she is quite beautiful, not saying mine aren't but she is older. A lot of the pack males have noticed her because of her looks and all that.

As for dad, he has found a new mate, even if it is not his true mate, they have mated and claimed each other. Demi is nice, so sweet! Her original and true mate died in a rouge attack some years back and was left to raise two young boys on her own.  So I have 2 step brothers!!!

Snow and I have talked to the elders, just to see if the triplets will have one mate or what, you know since they are triplets and all. So far, never in history has triplets had to share one mate, but our luck who knows. But there has been cases of two of the triplets being mates and having to share mates, the elder said that there is a high chance this will happen but we won't know until the time comes I guess.

Any Who, Snow just walked in from a long work day. I have dinner made and a nice bath being made for him as we speak, I will make sure to help ease him tonight if you catch my drift ;)

Sincerely,

Blade Anderson [STILL NOT MARRIED YET ); ]

Ok guys, this is a peek into the new book, the Sequel for 'His Little Fighter'. Again, this is a sequel so if you have not yet read the first then please go read it or you will b terribly lost. I hope this book will get as big as the first one, oh and if some one knows how to make a trailer, can you message me? I need help lol. OH!!!! The Cover was done by Galaxykat, so go tell her thanks! lol, you all requested, more like demanded a sequel so here it starts. So sit back, get ready for my mess ups every now and then,  and enjoy what is out so far lol. First actual chapter will be published  tonight[hopefully] 4/14/14. Please remember the more comments and votes the more chapters that will be uploaded!!!! I love you all!!!