Gajeel's instinct

What's this? An update? Wow... That's rare for me. But i also wanted to put a warning in this chapter, not for anything sexual, but i did change Levy's backstory for this book because i wanted to, if you have a problem with it then please just stop reading now, but if you're fine with it then yay, let's do this!
-----

     Wendy was the first to get up this time, and was tempted to pull some pranks on the other girls, she had been hanging around with Natsu too much. Soon that temptation got to be  too much, and she set up a good thirty pranks around the hotel room. She giggled to herself and sat down on the couch, waiting for her first victim. Erza was the next one to wake up, and the first to fall into Wendy's traps. Erza walked into the bathroom, and Wendy had put some slimy goo on the bottom of the handle. Levy woke up next, only to get sprayed with water when she opened the door. Wendy managed to keep a straight face the whole time the other girls were getting pranked. After everyone  was up, Wendy admitted she did it, the older girls couldn't stay mad though, Wendy was just so cute.

     Meanwhile the guys were still asleep. All of them. Erza started knocking on the door, and woke up Lily, who was happily sleeping with Happy. He groaned before getting up and answering the door. "What do you want?" He was still half asleep. Erza smiled sweetly, "Just wanted to wake you boys up." Lily, now fully awake, jumped a little. "Hello Erza, I will wake the others up right now." Lily ran back into the room and woke the other boys up. Most of them shirtless, some of them didn't have on pants. Gajeel was hard to wake up, but they got him up eventually with the promise of some forks from the hotel bar. Gray and Natsu were even harder to wake up, they had somehow ended up in the same bed, and nobody was sure who's bed it was. Jellal was nowhere to be found, that set Erza on edge, but she didn't show it. Natsu was more energized then ever, and Gajeel was still half asleep, curled up on the couch, "I was having a good dream." Gray snickered, "About what?" Gajeel glared at him as he got up, "That's none of your business..." Romeo didn't wake up, he was too tired from the night before. Erza saw him and smiled, "He's still asleep?" Romeo mumbled something about blue hair and turned in his sleep. "Well, i was going to tell you that the girls and i are going to a water park today, you guys can come if you want." All the guys agreed almost instantly. What they didn't know, was that Gajeel had a bad feeling about today, he couldn't place it, but he knew it was there.

     The guys met up with the girls in the loby, they wore T-shirts and shorts to cover their bathing suits. Gajeel and leo, who had joined them during their walk to the loby, were a little disappointed by this, but also thankful. "Alright, let's go!" Wendy said with a big smile on her face. Romeo blushed and Laxus nudged him, "Romeo, you found your Juliet." Romeo looked up at him, "Wh-what? She is-isn't! We aren't! UGH!" Laxus laughed before spotting his green haired friend and ran off. Levy giggled and gave Lucy a 'He's in love' look. Lucy nodded with a smile. "Hey were is Jellal?"Erza finally asked, worry starting to eat away at her. Natsu smirked, "Why are ya asking Erza?" She shrugged, "I just wanted to know is all, i haven't seen him at all." Mira chuckled, "Uh-huh, that's totally the reason."

     The group started walking and a young girl, looking about Gray's age, ran up to them. "Do you guys know the way to the water park?" She sounded foriegn, and Levy stopped in her tracks. "We're actually heading there now, you can walk with us if you want."  Natsu offered, being kind as always. The girl nodded, "Thank you, my name is  Chori." She was blonde, almost as tall as Natsu. She looked at Levy and her smile grew, "L! What are you doing here?" Chori hugged Levy, who flinched. Gajeel knew something was up, he felt a small shock on pain go through him, 'What did she do to my Levy?' Gajeel thought to himself. Chori let go of Levy and sighed, "It's been forever, how ya been?" Levy paused before speaking, "Fine, and you?" Chori smiled, "Awesome, Eren proposed last week, how are you and Jay?" Levy looked down, "I haven't talked to him in years, you know that." Chori giggled, "I know, i was just joking around." Chori smiled, and started talking with Mira. "Let's get going!" Romeo said, hopping on one foot. "Yeah this is boring!" Wendy said, hopping with Romeo. Erza smiled, "Children." Leo nodded, "They are a handfu- Lucy quit messing with my key." Lucy blushed and put her keys back on her waist, "Sorry." They all started walking again, laughing and talking about things. Chori and Levy slowed their walking pace so they could talk alone. Gajeel hated his, Chori subbed him the wrong way, so he listened in on the conversation. 

-----

there it is, don't kill me please.