[CLOSED] A Fandom in Time Challenge

What would you do if you woke up, having had what in truth was a rather good night's sleep, to find that something was incredibly wrong? We're not just talking about there being no milk in the fridge meaning you've got to eat your favourite cereal dry (or go buy some milk, of course) or that you're late for school/work/rehab [delete as appropriate] either.

No, we're talking seriously wrong.

Here's the prompt!

What would you do if you woke up, having had what in truth was a rather good night's sleep to find that you have somehow been transported 200,000 years back in time (which for those of you not in the know is roughly when the first 'modern humans' evolved)?

We want you to put yourself in the mind of your favourite character from TV, movies or literature, gaming or anime - that's right, this one's wide open - and tell this story from their perspective.

Whether they make it back to the present day is entirely your decision but if they're going to do so, you can guarantee they're going to face untold dangers and peril along the way!

---

Tell your story in a maximum of 3500 words and make sure you post the link in the comments as well as submitting on the form below.

This one will be judged so make it as excellent a story as we know you can!

The winning entry, as judged by the Fanfic team, will feature in an as-yet-unnamed anthology on our profile, meaning there's every chance it will be read by each and every one of our followers!

Don't forget to read and support your fellow authors!

Your story must be suitable for everyone (PG13) and a new story, not one you have previously written. It can be a new part of an existing collection.

The closing date for this challenge is Sunday, September 10th, 2017.

Please use this form to submit your entry. Entries not submitted this way will not be considered eligible for judging.

Only submissions written in English will be judged as we do not currently have other language capabilities.