Chapter 1 My New Life

New home.

No friends. Absolutely great.

I thought moving to this Villa would be a great idea, but to me, everything is not going as planned.

Of course me being my clumsy self didn't even think about all the consequences I'll have to face. First of all I am totally NOT social, so making friends...yeah.. that's not my idea of easy.

Ok I have to get myself together. First off, I am Victoria, Victoria of the Ashten family. Basically Victoria Ashten. I used to live in the busy streets of NY and recently (yesterday) moved to the west coast baby.

My best friend, Sophia Hills, in short Sophie, decided it would be a SPECTACULAR idea to move here, and well I have to agree. Looking at the bright side of things, we're close to the beach and there are HOT guys passing every minute, and every time I think I'm going to faint. Yeahhh.. I am a total sucker for hot, gorgeous guys.

The new house has 2 bedrooms upstairs. A pretty big living room and a kitchen downstairs, also can't forget the most important part that there are 2 bath rooms, 1 on each floor, oh HALLELUJAH to that!

Walking to the mirror, I went to check if I have bags under my eyes, feels like I haven't slept for days! A sexy figure appeared on the mirror. With long brown-ish hair, a v-shaped face, and on that face were my brown eyes with long lashes, I had cheekbones which I ADORED and also a perfect nose , I always knew I wasn't bad looking and that added on to my perfectionist characteristic.

Soon Sophie should be home, and of course she is probably going to bring friends that she met on the beach today. Sometimes I envy her, she has a great personality and it's really easy to get along with a social person like her. I know I shouldn't feel this feeling so I shrug it off and look at the time. It reads 6 p.m, damn. Time goes by like a cheetah on a Ferrari, I thought to myself laughing at my own corny joke.

Wow, I really am bored.

SHIT! Today Sophie and me were supposed to go shopping for furnish.. facepalm. Looking at my organizer I checked my schedule and decided that I should probably find a job to start off with soon.

***

Instead of doing nothing I decided I'll drive to Home Depot with the rental car I got yesterday, we really needed to repaint the house, those white walls are surely going to make me go insane someday.

While driving around the area it was getting dark and of course there were hot guys passing by but... they looked kind of inhumane with white pale skin and those abs. YUM.

Gosh, I should really get myself together.

I sped off with the...cold? Wind hitting my face.

Great. It's getting chilly now. I should've never worn a tank top but either way if I put on a sweater I'll start sweating like a gorilla.

*Beep Beep.*

I took a quick glance at my phone. Oh, its Sophie. Haha, she's probably pissed that I went without her. Mwahaha, let her worry. Ignoring her message, dumbfounded I realized that I shouldve negotiated with her on the color of the walls.

Looking at the traffic light, it was still red and I came to a halt. Grabbing my phone, I quickly texted 'So what colors?'

Already, there was beeping behind me. Gosh, seriously, people can't wait. I sped off sticking my finger out the window at the impatient asshole. Oh yes, I am a total badass.

While I as driving off to a quiet road the silence was destroyed with a big BEEEEEEP and I realized that...

CRASH-----

*****

AUTHORS NOTE

Heyyyy everyone, I really really hope you enjoy my new book.

I am super pumped to write this one and whenever I have time I'll make sure to update!!

Also a super THANK YOU to maggieluvsmusic who is my close friend and also my editor!!! ^^ If you're into fantasy you should check out her book, The Chosen Ones

And a SUPER thx to those cool people reading my story ;*

And please don't forget to vote it really really means a lot and also it let's me know that someone is actually reading my book!

P.s. I know this chapter didn't include much details and was short, but no worries I have lots of great things stored for this book!