Spar

Keira's P.O.V.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Koro Sensei? I mean, she may be like you, but she's a girl!"

"Are you afraid she'll beat you?"

At the top of the hill, you could find the students of E-Class. There was nothing special about us. We were just the lucky ordinary students that were chosen to learn to become assassins. Our teacher was a friendly man who had been tested on, and he became a super human. Instead of being power hungry like most people in his situation would become, he chose to use his previous skills, which was being an assassin, to teach young children to become top knotch killers.

"Come on. Even Karma is willing to hit me." I mumbled.

"Alright. Since Isogai doesn't want to fight, let's have Karma give it a try." Koro Sensei huffed.

The class went silent as Karma took Isogai's place. We were in the open field behind the E-Class building. Karma and I were standing several feet apart.

"Because Keira shares the same mutated DNA that I have, there will be no specially made weapons allowed. You can use real weapons for the time being, but I will not allow guns or attacks aimed directly for the heart. Keira, you can't use any of you special 'powers' except for speed, but don't make it impossible to hit you." Koro Sensei demanded.

I took the knife that our physical education teacher, Tadaomi Karasuma, held out to me. I swiped the air a few times while he walked over to Karma and gave him one.

~Third P.O.V.~

Koro Sensei stood between the two students. Their classmates chanted their names when the match started, and Koro Sensei joined their crowd. Karma growled and ran toward Keira, and the class gasped as she disappeared when he swung his knife at her. She appeared behind him, her foot sliding across the dirt to steady her as she stopped.

"She's bleeding!" Nagisa gasped.

On Keira's left cheek was a very small scratch, a thin line of blood running down her skin. Karma smirked as he looked at her.

"Not fast enough to get away?" He chuckled.

"She actually completely avoided your attack." Koro Sensei explained. "She cut her cheek by accident when she dodged your knife."

Karma huffed, and he ran toward the girl again. Keira swiped at his feet when he got close, and he tumbled to the ground. Keira jumped away when he tried to cut her ankle.

"Come on! Stop pissing around and fight!" Ryōma barked.

"They can't really fight if they can't aim to kill each other." Nagisa whispered. "Koro Sensei, drop the rules."

Koro Sensei looked from the boy to the two fighting. He gave a long sigh before he finally spoke.

"Alright. The fight doesn't have any limitations now." He said.

The two immediately began to fight hand to hand. Keira dodged Karma's powerful punch and was able to hit him in the face. He didn't flinch as he took the punch.

"Wow. You are strong." He laughed.

Karma pulled his arm back and hit Keira directly in the face, sending her sprawling across the ground. She struggled to get up as he walked toward her.

"Strong but can't take hits." Karma smirked.

Keira looked up at him, and the look in her eyes made him freeze. Keira could take hits from anyone, but the fact that they were coming from her best friend was what had truly wounded her. Karma could see the pain in her eyes as they stared at each other.

"Finish her off already!" Ryōma yelled.

Karma looked at him in confusion, and Keira used the split second to tackle him to the ground. They both grunted as they hit the ground, Karma losing his breath as he shielded Keira from the rough impact. Keira straddled him and hit him as hard as she could in the face repeatedly.

"This is brutal." Nagisa muttered.

Karma caught Keira's wrist and hit her directly over her heart. It sent a wave of shock and pain through her, causing her to fall over. Everyone stared in horror as she laid still, her eyes open as if she were dead. Karma sat up and ran his hand through his hair. He got to his feet and looked at Keira.

"Stop messing with them already." He mumbled, tapping her lightly with his foot.

Keira took a sharp breath and started coughing. Karma rolled his eyes and crouched down to help her sit up.

"I've told you before. You're going to do that one day, and you won't be able to snap out of it."