Chapter 86

Chloe's Point of View:

I sat in the witness stand. My eyes stared down at my lap. I tried to focus but it was hard to.

"So Miss Reynolds, you're telling me you've been raped by Louis Tomlinson on April 7th?"

"Yes."

"And you're telling me he also abused you?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell me the physical things he's done to you?"

"He pushed me to the ground and knocked me out. He slapped me twice. There is a scar on my back because of him. There is a bruise on my face too."

"And he would do this to you because..?"

"He hates me. He thinks the baby belongs to him. He used me and abused me just to make himself feel better. I am so hurt because of him. But he wouldn't really care."

"And he wouldn't have done this to you if you haven't treated him bad."

"I was the one that had his back! I always was the nice and caring one in this case! But ever since he pushed my stepmom down the stairs, he's been after me."

"Well maybe if you gave him better respect this wouldn't had happened!"

"What the fuck! I just said I was the only one that treated him the right way! Everyone treated him like he was shit! But I was the only nice one that cared!"

"No further questions."

My lawyer came up and started to ask questions. I teared up at the last question.

I walked off the stand and quickly walked out of the courtroom.

My life would just be over if I lost this battle.