Chapter 19

Harry's Point of View:

They had to draw blood from me at the hospital. It's been a week and Chloe is now out of a coma but she lost a lot of blood during the surgery and I'm the only close person she has with her blood type.

"Can I see her? Is she awake?," I asked the doctor.

"She's wide awake and has been asking about you," the doctor said

"She's in the hospital room right there", he said pointing to a room. I walked down the hallway.

It was time to just start with a clean slate. Both of us can start over from our mistakes.

"Knock, knock", I said knocking on the door pretty hard.

"Harry?", she asked in confusion.

"Yep that's me. I'm pretty sure it's me", I joked.

"It hurts so much that it's not freaking funny", she said in pain. She looked sick. She looked pretty dead to me actually. "

So, when are you leaving the hospital", I asked scooting my butt around the chair anxiously.

"Well the doctor said I ha to go to a therapist for at least a month then I have to come back for a check up next week so I should be leaving here tomorrow", she smiled.

I was keeping a huge secret from her though. I'm moving to L.A. and I didn't know how I was going to tell her.

"What's wrong?", she asked while I stared out the window. I nodded no as in nothing was wrong.

"Um, look I got to go but I'll bring you some clothes tomorrow and I'll pick you up", I didn't know why I was in a hurry. She nodded and waved 'bye' to me.

I can't keep a secret like this away from her. I sleep with her. I kiss her. I love her, but when I am doing all of that I just wonder why I'm keeping a secret like this away from her.

I've been arrested. I've tried to save my girlfriend but it never worked. She fell into my best-friends trap and she is still in it. I know that she learned her lesson well but he will draw her back in an this time she might actually get killed.

I just had to keep her safe. I had to make sure she lived as long as me. I will never leave her side. She is all I need. She is my world. I can let her go. Cause if I do, she will go back to Louis and this time even sleep with each other.