Chapter 52

Harry's Point of View:

I felt anger, guilt, and my hand was stinging.

I didn't mean to slap her.

"Oh, Mr. Styles, would you like to get some lessons on how to take care of the baby?", a nurse asked me.

I do need to learn how to take care of the baby, I can't even take care of Chloe. But I was just in such a bad mood.

"Not right now, thank you."

I walked out side to the parking lot only to see paparazzi.

"Hey, abusive baby daddy! What was the slap about?"

Crap! I then remembered we were on the first floor and they could see inside the room easily.

"Here, I'll make you all a deal. I'll tell the truth, if you just don't put an article about the slap in the magazine."

All I heard were people murmuring.

"So do we have ourselves a deal?"

The whole crowd nodded.

"And you know, everyone deserves the truth, it should be a live feed."

I got inside my car and drove back home.

"Harry, what happened? Is Chloe ok?", Louis asked.

"She's fine, she had the baby. And you know what, you put her against her will to sleep with you!"

"What?"

"She never went to take the tests! The baby is possibly yours. And you know I hurt her for no good reason."

"What do you mean hurt her?"

I looked down at my feet.

"Harry! What did you do?"

"You go ask. Take everyone with you. Her room is 203 3rd floor. And take your laptop with you and log into the live feed. Everyone needs to hear the truth."