~3~

Today's the day we start our produce 101 experience. We was the first ones there and the hyungs suggested that we sat in the 20 to 25 seats. Jisung hyung was making jokes about how he's never got 25th before and how he wasn't even that in class to reduce our nerves. It's been about 10 minutes and a starship duo and a thew others have arrived. Fantagio popped up on the screen, I was excited too see what they have this season as last season they did so well with Doyeon and Yoojung. I froze up when I saw the most handsome man walk out of the corridor, I couldn't take my eyes off him. His small face stood out. To be honest he didn't look like an idol, he looked more like an actor but that's understandable with fantagio as it is an acting company with a thew idols. Jaehan nudged me and smirked at me, he must of caught me. More and more trainees come out but I kept looking back at the handsome man behind me sat in second place. Next in was Media Line and it shocked me to see how young he is "he is adorable" I squealed and the rest of the boys agreed. We was getting ready to go on stage when I spotted media lines Woojin standing there looking really nervous so I came up to him and gave him a hug whispering fighting.