Black Hat thought a lot about asking it or not. Hours wasted, in fact. But he already made up his mind. It's better being straight to the point.

"Have you ever been in love?" the question echoed awkwardly through the room. But it was silent enough to stay there.

"H-hm," Y/N cleared her throat, trying to figure out why did her boss asked this kind of thing. "Some times, when I was in high school, yes. Why you ask?"

Black Hat just stood curiously staring at her, analyzing every movement she did. She seemed nervous when talking about this love thing.

"How does it felt?" he asked after a brief moment of silence. "To be in love. How did you felt?"

The questions only made Y/N more and more confused. "I-I don't know. I can't explain... it's just... for me, it was awful. So, yeah, you can say I hate to be in love."

"Interesting. And why is that?" Black Hat wanted to be indirect, but his nature wouldn't let.

"Well, I hate being in love because no one will ever love me back," Y/N laughed nervously, avoiding looking at Black Hat's visible eye. "I mean - look at me!"

The villain tilted his head to the side, confused. "I don't understand. Is something wrong with your appearance? You seem to have all of your body members."

"What?" Y/N somehow thought it was funny and laughed out loud. "Black Hat, are you seriously asking me if there's something wrong with my appearence?"

"Well, yes. I can't see anything wrong with your appearance." he stated trying to understand.

She gazed down, suddenly looking sad. "I am fat, Black Hat."

"I know you are. So what?"

"Ha, you can be really funny some times, don't you?" Y/N tried to laugh but nothing came out. "All the boys I've ever fell in love, they... they used to say that I was disgusting for being fat. Let's say humans don't usually like fat people."

"What?" Black Hat asked incredulously and mad for a reason he couldn't understand. "What a stupid species! Seriously, such a waste of oxygen and space."

"So you don't..." Y/N said low, looking hopeful. "You don't think I'm disgusting?"

"You are disgusting because you are an human, not because you are fat! And damn those humans! There is nothing wrong with being fat!" Black Hat said angrily, back to his usual mood, making Y/N laugh happily.

The villain couldn't really understand why her laugh was so pleasant to him.

"Oh, dear, you're the best..." she wiped a tear with her finger, still smiling happily. "I love you, Black Hat."

Ba-doom.

Such sweet words. It was almost natural for Y/N to say it, but she soon realized what it truly means.

She is aware that truly loves him, but saying it out loud is something different. And saying it to him is even worse.

She desperately looked at Black Hat, his eye as wide as hers. His mouth was slightly open, and she could see he was nervous. "I-I-I'm sorry, sir! I just... I didn't..."

Black Hat felt so... weird. Shocked. Amazed, maybe. His stomach was like a storm of furious bats. He never thought that hearing Y/N say those words would feel so good. He truly enjoyed.

"...Again." he suddenly said, low and calm, making Y/N stop her mental search for excuses.

"What did you say...?" she asked softly, tilting her head in confusion.

"Again. Say it again." he demanded, never avoiding her gaze.

"You want me to... say that I love you?" she couldn't hide her disbelief.

"Yes, I do. Is it awkward? I feel awkward. Do you feel awkward?" Black Hat said it all too fast. It was too much for him.

"Uh, boss..." Y/N called him, worried. "Are you okay?"

He suddenly punched his desk and grabbed Y/N by her shirt, bringing her face closer. His visible eye was red and he was even more inhuman. But Y/N didn't feel afraid at all.

"NO, I'M NOT OKAY!" his demoniac voice made the whole place shake. "AND YOU KNOW WHY? IT IS ALL BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU, USELESS HUMAN!"

______

the fuck is going on

shit im going back to school next week so i wont have so much time to write :/ i hope i will keep the regular updates
O

H i forgot to mention about the new story cover i drew :3 what do you guys think about it?