Shattered Beauty of a Monster (Jeff the killer fanfic)

I had just turned off Netflix. I watch it just about every night. Because I have nothing better to do I guess. I don't sleep much. The average time I fall asleep every night is around three something, but tonight was extra late because when you find a new show on Netflix...well...gotta watch it.

I was watching my T.V, it's's my routine if you will. Netflix. Maybe a bag of hot cheetos. Watch old cartoons on boomerang til I knock out. As I turn to face away from the T.V, I notice the corner of my room is darker then it should be. I hate the dark. I sit up in my bed and stare at it. I had the weirdest feeling something was staring back. Maybe it's my paranoia, and the fact I just got done watching Supernatural.  But it was still weird. Until my T.V. screen went white, illuminating my entire room. Someone was standing there. A wavering silhouette on the wall proving my theory.

My breath hitched in my throat. I tried going over who it could be. They're too tall to be one of my nephews. To short to be my mom or dad. And my brother wasn't home. As I was going through names, it moved. Ever so slightly but. It moved. I then noticed it was closer. At this point my breathing could be heard from China and I wanted to scream. But I sleep with my door closed so whatever it was would kill me before my parents even made it half way.

Its now at the foot of my bed. I can see it now. Or Him now rather. Obviously a boy, just with long hair. But the abnormal thing was, his face. It was white. No, I'm not being racist it's white as in it's freaking white. And....he's staring at me. Like he can see right through me. Eyes wide, and he's smiling...no wait. His face is cut into a smile....I think he's smiling plus the cuts on his face- Oh God he's crawling on the bed. The sudden realization of death hitting me hard. I couldn't move. Could barely breathe.

"Why aren't you asleep." He said as more of a statement then a question.

His voice was rather gritty for a teenage boy. Deep. Not harsh. I mean at the moment.

"Answer me."

This time louder. I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out. He was wearing a hoody and both of his hands were in it. His glare permanently glued to me. I gripped the sheets as I continued trying to speak.

Until I still hadn't answered and he slid out a long kitchen knife from his hoody pocket.  I was on the edge of tears and he loved that fact.

He raised his knife. Not taking his eyes off me. And he said so slowly, but. Almost like a child would say.

"Gooo to sleeepp."

I gulped, closing my eyes ready for the pain about to overwhelm me. But before he swung I whispered.

"But I can't."

He stopped, immediately. That cold  look was gone. He looked...confused. He sat back, and lowered his weapon.

"....What?" He mumbled.

"I c-can't sleep" I could barely get out. "I d-don't sleep much." A tear slipping from my eye.

After I said that his expression altered. He looked mad. Really mad.

"Everyone sleeps. what the hell do you mean you don't sleep."

Was he mad on the fact I'm an insomniac? "It's a m-medical thing." I sat up a bit more, a bit less frightened, but still petrified.

He was tapping his finger on his knife with a very angry expression. The faint metallic chink noise was the only thing heard. Chewing on his bottom lip like he was thinking really hard about something.

"You ruined my plans."

"w-what?" I'm officially confused.

"I was suppose to come in here. And kill you. I had me an awesome killing spree going and you went and screwed it up. You ruined. My. Plans. You don't just go around messing with people's phrases like how rude."

This went from terrifying to I'm having a chat with a 5 year old who didn't get what he wanted for Christmas.

"Get up."

"H-huh?"

"You're coming with me. Get up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

hii. this is my first ever story. its all kinda based on this recurring dreams I've been having. I was convinced by some friends to write it down and here I am! I hope you all enjoy it (: