Dance

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! Here is another chapter!!! It's a lot shorter than the other chapters, but its kinda cute!! Hope you like it!!! Enjoy<3

"John! Stop distracting Sherlock! We have to practice!" John grinned, tearing his eyes away from his blushing boyfriend to glare at his little sister. Harry and Sherlock had been slotted to dance together again, so that meant that John had an excuse to watch them practice.

"Sod off Harry, I'm not talking to him. He's still dancing."

"Yeah, but you keep looking at him like he's the most appetizing thing you've ever seen."

"Maybe he is." John laughed as one of Harry's spare shoes came flying at his face. He easily dodged it and lunged for Sherlock, catching him around the waist and hauling him close, ignoring his yelp of shock.

"I love watching you dance." John growled in Sherlock's ear, placing a soft kiss just under the corner of his jaw, grinning when he heard the dancer's breath catch.

"J-John-"

"What? I can't help it. Not after-" Both boys froze at the sound of someone crumpling to the floor, accompanied by a sickening crunch. John released Sherlock when a scream split the air. "Harry!"

"Sherlock, you're overreacting-" John flinched when a shoe came flying at his head. His boyfriend spun to face him, a glare on his face that bordered on manic.

"Overreacting? John, my dance partner has a broken leg! The competition is in three weeks! I have no one to practice with, and this competition counts for over half of our final score-" John gripped Sherlock's wrists, prying his fingers out of his hair and pressing soft kisses to his knuckles.

John waited until Sherlock's breathing had evened out before shifting, sliding an arm under his legs and lifting him off his feet.

"John-"

"Don't argue with me, Tiny Dancer. You need to rest."

"I'm fine."

"Yeah? Well your feet say otherwise." Sherlock huffed, but stopped squirming, letting John carry him off the dance floor. "How about I get your feet sorted, then I'll dance Harry's part for you? Sound good?" Sherlock giggled reluctantly, shaking his head and burying his face in John's neck. "What? I can dance!" John put on his best affronted voice, making Sherlock giggle a little harder.

John set Sherlock down on the bench just outside the studio and set about cleaning and re-wrapping Sherlock's feet.

Once Sherlock was ready, John stood and pulled the taller boy to his feet.

"Come on then Tiny Dancer, teach me how to dance."

John turned out to be a horrible dancer, he fell several times, and kept missing steps or landing on Sherlock's feet.

It should have frustrated Sherlock, but all he could focus on was the determined look on his boyfriend's face. John was trying so hard to help him, struggling through each step just to make Sherlock happy.

It was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for him.

"What's wrong Love?" John's face as split in a slightly confused grin, and Sherlock realized he had stopped dancing.

Sherlock moved his hands up to cup John's jaw and kissed him, firmly enough to pull a shocked sound from the shorter boy. They stumbled back against the wall where Sherlock pinned his boyfriend, taking the upper hand for the first time, and deepened the kiss.

John's hands wound around his shoulders, pulling himself up on his toes to deepen the kiss further. Sherlock's hands landed on John's hips and he tugged the boy closer, whimpering as John bit down on his bottom lip and sucked gently.

John broke the kiss, dropping his head back against the wall and struggling to regain his breath. Sherlock kept pressing soft kisses to his neck and what little skin he could reach on his shoulders.

"Wh-What was that for?" John asked, his voice breathless and happy. Sherlock blushed, shuffling his feet and staring at the floor between them.

"I love you." He mumbled, his cheeks burning with embarrassment as e slowly came back to reality. Even though they had been intimate, Sherlock still felt uncomfortable initiating physical contact. John grinned and leaned up, catching Sherlock's lips in another kiss, leaving the dancer breathless and dizzy.

"I love you too, Tiny Dancer." John whispered, pushing off the wall and spinning so that Sherlock was the one pinned. Sherlock gasped as John sucked a harsh bruise just above his collarbone. "God, the things I want to do to you, right up against that mirror over there." Fire coursed through Sherlock's body and he clung to John, his body trembling.

John jolted away from Sherlock when someone cleared their throat by the door, leaving him unsupported against the wall. Sherlock slid down so he was sitting on the floor, pulling his knees to his chest and hiding his face, praying whoever it was hadn't heard what John had just said.

"Hope I'm not interrupting boys." The vaguely familiar voice of one of John's Rugby mates made Sherlock's cheeks burn even darker with embarrassment.

"What do you want, Greg?" John growled, clearly unimpressed with being interrupted.

"A bunch of us are going to see a movie tonight, wondered if you two wanted to join us. But since you're clearly busy defiling the mirror, I'll just tell everyone y'all are busy."

"Don't you fucking dare!" John's face was dark as he chased the cackling boy out of the studio, leaving Sherlock still curled in on himself against the wall.

He stayed like that until John's shoes appeared between his legs and he felt a hand run through his hair.

"Is he gone?"

"Yeah Babe, he's gone."

"Is he going to tell everyone?"

"Not if he knows what's good for him." Sherlock glanced up at his boyfriend shyly, unable to contain the smile that pulled at his lips. "You okay Love?" Sherlock nodded, letting John pull him to his feet.

"Get your grubby shoes off my dance floor." John laughed, pulling Sherlock close and leaning up to press a deep kiss to his lips. "S-Seriously, you're going to ruin the wax." John laughed again and kissed Sherlock once more before stepping off the floor, grabbing his bag and motioning for Sherlock to come closer.

"Alright Tiny Dancer, I've got to get home. Got a test tomorrow that I am in no way prepared for."

"And whose fault is that?"

"Yours actually. It's not easy to focus on chemistry when you've got a gorgeous mouth wrapped around your-"

"Please stop! Someone might hear!" John laughed again and pulled Sherlock in for another kiss.

"Sorry Love. Just, promise me you'll take it easy yeah? Stop when it starts hurting, and call if you need a ride."

"John-"

"Promise me."

"Fine. I promise."

"Good." John's grin was wide and happy as he pressed a final kiss to Sherlock's lips before stepping back. "I love you. See you tomorrow Tiny Dancer."

"I love you too."