Chapter 34; You What?!

Depuis le début

Today, it's just my older sisters and I at home. Lauren went out with "our friends" and our parents are at work. But, they didn't want me to be left alone because of my broken foot.

Therefore I am sat, on the couch watching Netflix with my sisters at either side of me. It's getting ridiculous however. We're just watching Riverdale and they're talking about how hot KJ Apa and Cole Sprouse are.

"So John, do you remember who this is?" Darian asks, pulling up a picture on her phone. It's one of the girls. That's all I know.

I shrugged, "Annie?"

"No, but, at least you have one of the names," Madison sighs.

"Okay, who's this?" Darian asks, pulling up another picture.

I shrugged again. "Brynn?"

"Nope still wrong," Madison sighs.

Then another picture. It's Mackenzie. I know it's her, I can tell it's her. However, I wish it wasn't.

"I wish I did have amnesia."

"What did you say?" Madison asks.

My eyes widened as I realize that I said that out loud. "Nothing."

"No John, you said you wish you did have amnesia! Do you seriously not have amnesia?!" Darian exclaims.

I hesitate nodding slowly.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" They shout.

"Why are you faking this?" Madison asks.

"Okay, at first I wasn't faking it. I really didn't recollect what had happened or why I was in the hospital. However, after it was explained a few times I remembered. Not remembering anyone or the past few months, I pretended," I explain.

"Why?" Darian questions.

"Well..."

Flashback

My eyes slowly opened, squinting at the bright lights shining into them. I look around me and see a doctor and nurses around me.

"John, I'm doctor Nye, do you know where you are and why your here?" The doctor asks.

I shake my head no. "Wow my head hurts," I muttered.

"Well, you have a concussion John. It will hurt, you have a bit of a bump on your head, as well as some stitches to close up a wound. You also broke your leg in two places," Dr. Nye explains.

"What happened?" I question, rubbing my head.

"You got hit by a car John," he says calmly. "I'm going to get your friends and family okay?"

"Wait! Can you do me a favor?" I ask before he leaves.

"What is it?" Dr. Nye asks.

"Tell them I have amnesia. I can't remember the past few months."

"Why?" Dr. Nye questions.

I sighed and go into detail about the fight. And how the accident happened and just everything. From beginning to end, I explained to him everything.

He looked at me like I was insane but, he got the message why I wanted to do it.

"Okay I will do it," Dr. Nye says, turning on his heel and out the door.

End of Flashback

I looked up at them and there's no expression on their faces. Absolutely none.

"You're dead when everyone finds out. Especially mom and dad," Darian stated.

"They already know, I told them the day I went home from the hospital," I say simply.

"So you did all of this, because of your fight with Mackenzie?" Maddie speculates.

I nodded, "indeed I did. Please do not say anything to them."

"Say anything to who?"

I turn around and see Lauren and our group of friends. Including Maddie and her friends. Everyone's there except for Mackenzie.

I bit my lip and turn back to my sisters, then back at the group.

"John doesn't have amnesia. He's fine," Darian admits.

"What do you mean? John, is this serious?" Jacob asked.

I nodded, "I know who you all are. I know who Mackenzie is and I remember everything. I never had amnesia."

Then things began to fall apart even more.

Hey guys it me. Here is the new chapter.

I haven't been able to count up how many votes each story got. I've been busy. And I've been recovering from my surgery which is going very very well, I've been able to start driving since Monday so that's good and my recovery is going to be about 4 weeks, which isn't that.

I also bought a vape last night and I've been having fun with it.

But I'm also hella excited because I wanted to let everyone know that I have entered, Grey Matter, One Last Time, Christmas Spirit, Run, and A Cinderella Story in #wattys2018 TheWattys

I'm so excited so I hope I can win this year (probably not but still excited). So go check it out. I think you can nominate me. Just double check bc idk for sure.

So anyhow, there's one more chapter and an epilogue. I should be able to count everything up sometime soon.

Bye loves xoxo