e l e v e n

AUTHORS NOTE:Remember when I said I had special news coming soon? Well

AUTHORS NOTE:
Remember when I said I had special news coming soon? Well...
The news is here!
This chapter (11) is a crossover with MlleAb story and her chapter (15), "Secret Agents: My Bodyguard"
I'm so happy to be doing this with her, and even if it's not a dramatic crossover, just you wait until the future!
Please go read her amazing story as well! You won't regret it!

Song: Back to December By Taylor Swift
Enjoy!

The icy wind whistles through the finger like branches of the bare trees, a light covering of snow lying heavily on their extremities. The remaining brittle Autumn leaves dance dramatically around in a great swirl of color.

Children are skating on the icy surface of the pond making large cracks like gaping wounds. Sledges hurdle down the piebald hills, rosy faces glowing and laughing amidst the flurry of ice particles. Snowball throwing children cry with pain, their swollen red fingers throbbing with cold, their gloves wet and icy.

"Oh my gosh!" I mutter under my own breath not realizing that one of those children crying was my own daughter.

"Vera, are you  *pancing* okay?" I inquire out of breath from running instantly to her.

"Daddy, someone hit my eye and it hwurts." Vera says as she is interrupted by her heavy breathing provoked by her crying, preventing her from talking clearly.

"Let's go home okay Vera, I have to call someone." I say worriedly, holding her in a tight embrace.

"are you gonna call the pwolice?" Vera asks me curiously.

I chuckle at her question, realizing how cute and lucky I got with my princess. "I'm going to call my cousin, Jake and let him know about the wedding."

"What's wrong?" Cora asks prior to seeing Vera's eye red and puffy.

"Someone hit me." Vera answers shyly backing away from Cora.

"Who hit you? Cora snaps and tugs on Vera's right arm until she answers her.

"I don't know?"

"Oh yes you do, who fucking hit you?"

"That's enough Cora, have morals infront of your own daughter." I tell her before the situation gets out of hand.

"You just ruined my day Vera, let's go home." Cora says rolling her eyes, handing me the car keys.

I wait until Cora gets on the car to have a word with Vera.

"Vera, it's okay. Mommy didn't mean what she said she is just looking out for you." I speak tenderly caressing her long blonde hair. It reminded me so much of Elle's long hair.