f i f t e e n

AUTHORS NOTE: I totally did not just forget to put this in and a song!! Wow!! Enjoy though! Cause it's the final countdown! Song: Arms by: Christina Perri

AUTHORS NOTE:
I totally did not just forget to put this in and a song!! Wow!!
Enjoy though! Cause it's the final countdown!
Song: Arms by: Christina Perri

"The balcony to the Aegean Sea was an amazing view I will never forget, Matthew."

I smiled lightly to her, reassuring her that I felt the same way towards the memories captivated during our honeymoon in Santorini.

"The past two weeks have been nothing but heaven." Cora repeated herself in awe.

"Well daddy, can we go to Aunties house now?" Vera questioned as her head tilted right.

"Mmmmmmm.... When we finish unpacking, we will go visit auntie, okay?"

"-- No no one will go see auntie, we will all stay for dinner and eat as a family."

"-- And after we eat we will go see auntie, it's final." I stated firmly.

"I love youuu big bear."

"I love you more then you could think of sugar."

"How much is that dad?"

"Well, more than you'll ever know."

"Can you take the princess toy into my room daddy?"

"I'll get it up there soon Vera, don't you worry. Go play, me and mommy will finish unpacking.

"Can you not Matthew? Can you stop giving Vera false hopes?"

"About what?"

"Elle, I'm so done with Vera having to visit her every time. I mean, I think she's engaged now?"

"How do you know that?"

"I-I uhh-h Ashton told me."

"Well in that case, more so i'd like to visit the engaged couple."

One hour later...
Elle's point of view...

Hurriedly, finding the key to open my moms house I felt rushed to immediately blast inside and set all the groceries down.

For the past week, going outside had been working for me. It got my mind off most things that bothered me, and just made me feel broken.

Today, was the exception. The only one I've had this whole week.

I had found some stuffed animals in the kids section and I pondered for a while, when Vera would be home.

My thoughts were overshadowed by a silhouette that hovered over me.

Nonetheless, it was Brandon.