| chapter three |

Start from the beginning

"For?" She questioned, glancing at us with a raised eyebrow.

"No reason. Just want to expand my knowledge on spells." Alice smiled before looking through the library that stored books about spells and witch magic. Cassandra nodded and allowed the two friends to look around the place.

Alice ran her hands over the book covers that sat on one of the shelves. She scanned the familiar book names. The witch had read almost all the books in the library, having come here just for it.

"Alice." The said girl looked over at her witch friend who held up a book. "I've got a book you might like." Alice went over to the brunette and took the book out of her hands.

"Angelus Pythonissam." Alice read before looking up confused. "What does that mean?" Cassandra shrugged.

"We'll take them," Elijah told the owner of the store before handing her some money.

"No, this is free. A friend of Alice is a friend of mine." She flashed them a smile, and Alice thanked her before the two were on their way.

"You left some money, didn't you?" Alice grinned, knowing he'd do it. Elijah was always a generous one. He nodded, smirking. "How noble."

The two continued talking as they drove home, the thought about the books pushed to the back of their mind. Once they reached the Mikaelson residence, Alice thanked Elijah before going to find Klaus. Alice was supposed to spend half the day with Elijah then half the day with Klaus.

"Nik!" Alice called as she entered his art room only to find him in front of two blank canvases. "We painting?"

"Yup." Klaus nodded and handed Alice a paint palate. "Here you go."

"Thanks." She nodded at him, flashing a smile before they began to paint in silence; the only sound was the soft piano music that echoed throughout the room. The two enjoyed each other's company, and they did not usually talk a lot, but paint in silence.

Alice dipped her paint in black, painting the top left corner before blending that to blue and other colours. A picture settled in her mind, and she spoiled it onto the canvas.

After about six hours, both Klaus and Alice had finished their paintings. Klaus drew the beach while Alice drew the night sky and trees.

 Klaus drew the beach while Alice drew the night sky and trees

"Ready?" Klaus nodded, and the two showed each other their painting

"Ready?" Klaus nodded, and the two showed each other their painting. Alice was shocked at the detail of his art was while Klaus was shocked at how realistic her picture looked.

"Amazing." They both mumbled before looking and laughing. The two talked about art and how it relaxes the two when they paint.

"Thank you for today." Alice smiled as Klaus dropped her home.

"It was my pleasure." Klaus grinned before he sped away. The blonde witch entered the house to see nobody there. Raising a bore, Alice went to the kitchen to find a note.

"Went to Mystic Grill
- Damon and others." Alice sighed and kicked off her shoes. She was not bothered to go to the grill, so she opted for another thing. Grabbing one of Damons Bourbon, the blonde poured herself a glass before downing it.

The blonde then went upstairs and into the room, changing into one of Tyler's shirt. She sat on the bed, under the covers.

"It's seven o'clock." Alice read from the clock. She grabbed the spell book from the bag and glanced at it.

"Transferendum." The book began to glow before it changed into English writings. "Spells of light and darkness." Alice read, and her eyes gleamed with happiness. She opened the book and scanned through it, finding spells she's never heard of and spells she knew but were advance.

"Amazing." She whispered in awe as her finger traces the words. The witch grinned as she began to read through all the spells until hours passed. Time seemed to fly, and she was so into the book that she didn't hear the door open.

"Babe?" Snapping her gaze upwards, Alice glanced at her to boyfriends.

"Ty, Jer." She smiled before putting the book on the side table and stretched her arms over her head. "I was wondering when you'd come home." The two grinned at her, stripping their clothes until they were in their boxers and got under the covers.

"How was your day with Elijah?" Jeremy asked, and Alice smiled.

"It was good. We went to the library, and I found a book on spells, and I've never heard of some of the spells." Alice explained to them, and Tyler rose a brow.

"Wait a minute. When you said, library thought a normal one. Like with books about fiction and stuff like that, not witchy spells."

"Oh, I didn't tell you." The boys shook their head. "Oops. My bad." She apologised, flashing them an apologetic smile.

"It's fine. What else did you do?" Jeremy asked, a soft smile on his face as he enjoyed listening to his girlfriend talk, along with Tyler

"Well, afterwards I painted with Nik," Alice answered, and Tyler chocked on air, along with Jeremy.

"Nik? Since when did you start calling him Nik?" Tyler asked, jealousy rising within him, along with the hunter.

"Since a week ago. He asked me to." Alice shrugged as if it was no big deal and Tyler's eyes flashed yellow when he got kicked by Jeremy, who silently told him to calm down, under the blanket. "Why is something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing." Alice was still suspicious but dropped the subject.

"Whatever you say."

"Let's go to bed." Jeremy pulled her down and curled into her side, his head on her chest, and Tyler copied his action on the other side of her. Alice's fingers ran through their hair, and soon they were all fast asleep.