Zayn Imagine

"Mummy mummy mummy. " your daughter, Madelyn, says bouncing around you're mum's kitchen.

"Yes Mads?" You ask picking her up and setting her on your hip. She smiles and bouncing in your arms

"Can I have some of that?" she points to a container of icing that you are using for the cake you are baking.

"Hmmm let me think about it." You say pretending to think about it even though you know you'll give her some.

"Pwease" she says giving you the puppy dog look.

"Who could say no to that face" you say getting a spoon from the drawer.

She smiles as you put a small amount on the spoon then hand it to her. "Thank you!"

She takes it out of your hand and slips out of your arms. You smile as she runs off licking the icing off the spoon.

Madelyn looks so much like Zayn it's amazing.  She has the same raven black hair and hazel brown eyes being framed by the same extraordinary long eyelashes. Even though she looks like him, she acts like you. She's sassy, loud, and speaks her mind.

You hear a knock on the door and little feet running towards the door. You run into the living room seeing Madelyn jumping trying to open the door.

You giggle and scoop her up in your arms kissing her cheek. You open the door and look who it is. You nearly drop Madelyn.

Zayn.

"Y/N?" he asks in disbelief looking straight in your eyes not even acknowledging Madelyn.  You nod slowly.

"Wow, I haven't seen you in forever it feels like." He says, you swallow a lump in your throat.

"Yeah, it seems like I see you everywhere. " You mumble shifting Madelyn to the other hip.

"Who's this cutie?" he asks smiling at Madelyn.

"I'm Madelyn Grace Malik." she says before you can anything,  you freeze as his eyes grow wide.

His golden brown eyes meet yours.  "Uh can I talk to you alone?"

You nod slowly putting Madelyn down and open the door wider so he can coIme in. He comes in as she runs to her room.

"So she's mine?" he asks thickly. You nod not wanting to say anything.

"Jesus Y/N say something. " he says without raising his voice.

"I'm sorry. " you mumble quietly.

"Sorry?  that's all you can say after not telling me I had a fucking daughter? "

"I think you should go." you open the door and push him out. Before he can say anything you slam the door in his face.

You slide down the door and pull your knees to your chest. Tears slowly starts to fall down your cheeks.