You Accidentally Hit Him In The Balls

Louis-

He was teaching you to play golf. Once he positioned you correctly, he stands back a little to let you hit the ball. When you swing, he is standing to close and you hit him in the balls.

He groans and falls to his knees while cupping his balls. You drop the golf club immediately and run to him.

" Oh my god Louis, I'm so sorry I didn't mean too " you say as you hug him

"It's okay babe, but I think that enough golf for one day "

You nod "Okay, how about we go home and I kiss it better " you whisper seductively in his ear.

Zayn-

You were at home by yourself while Zayn was at interview. You were dancing around y'all's flat with the music blasting. Zayn comes home but you don't hear him since the music is so loud.

He comes up behind you and grabs you by the waist, you freaked and turned around then kneed him right in the balls.

"I'm so sorry baby, I thought you were a burglar or something " you apologize when you see its him.

He just groans in responce "Do you want some ice? "  he nods. You go into the kitchen and get him ice then come back to where he is. He takes the ice and places it on balls.

"At least I know you can defend yourself if there was a burglar or something " he smiles

Liam -

Liam was chasing you in the swimming pool, you swim away from him as fast as you but he is still faster than you.  He grabs you by the waist and you squeal as you kick your feet trying to get away from him.

All of a sudden, he let's go of you as he groans in pain. You quickly turn around. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry babe, I totally didn't mean to do that. "

He lays his head on your shoulder as he cups his balls. You kiss his head and play with his hair a little. "I'm really sorry Li. " you mumble

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean too Y/N" he says when the pain goes away.

Niall -

" Niall! Stop! " you say in between breaths. Niall is straddling you, tickling your sides, which is where you are most ticklish at.

Niall shakes his head and keeps tickling you. You try to wiggle away from under him, but he keeps you under him.

You move your hands, trying to get him to get him to stop. You wave your hands around as you close your eyes laughing. All of a sudden you hit something and Niall immediately stops tickling you. He yelps and collapses on you , holding his crotch. Your eyes widen when you realize that you hit him in the balls. " Ohmigod Ni, are you okay? I so did not mean to do that!" He groans and buries his head  in your neck.

"Are you okay babe?" you asks again and he nods. "Yeah." He mumbles against your neck. "Good." you say and start to play with his hair.

Harry-

You wake up every morning around five o'clock to do yoga but one morning Harry wakes up early and decides he's going to scare you. He walks out to the living room, where you do your yoga.  You were on your yoga matt, stomach down arching your back. He creeps closer to you, right as he gets close enough to grab you, you prop yourself up and lift your leg up behind you.

" Shit! "  he exclaims as he drops to the floor, you jump since you didn't know he was there. You turn around quickly and see him on the floor, cupping his balls. You can't help but giggle.

" It's not funny! " he groans and you just giggle more. "Shuddup, you loser. " he grumbles. "Make me, dork. " you giggle. He gets up and walks close to you. When he gets close enough, he puts his hands on your waist and pulls you closer then kisses you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment? Vote? Request?