seven

lauren's pov

grayson keeps staring at me for the past two days and every time i ask him why he ignores the question. but i think he knows about XXX and it's connection to me.

i get out of bed and get ready for school. i don't bother to try today so i just put on a pair of black leggings, my grey champion sweatshirt with black socks and my black fur slides.

i put my hair into a pony tail. ad pull out some baby hairs. i fill in my eye brows , winged eyeliner , and clear lipgloss for makeup.

when i'm done i grab my phone put it in the side of my leggings by my waist and grab my backpack from the floor. i run downstairs and grab an ego waffle from the toaster and run out the door.

the bus ride was normal ; earbuds and music. so now i'm sitting in english with a regular time period of grayson staring at me and not saying anything. fucking fantastic. i wish he would just say it loud and clear. "your daiso". it's not hard , it just needs to happen.

"ms.culver, care to tell us what your thinking about"

i hate teachers , for fucks sake.

"do you really wanna know?" shit i need an excuse.

"yes please tell."

snake please

"fine, i'm thinking about my period cycle this week" i end with a smile.

AHA the look on this bitches face is priceless. i hear grayson's little chuckle from beside me and i giggle in my head.

"oh" is all mr.dumbass could say. fuck that bitch.

+lunch+

i'm sitting peacefully at lunch till grayson frantically runs over to me and sits down not saying a word.

"you okay there?" i chuckle at him taking a sip of my water.

"what?" he asks completely clueless.

"nothing" i sigh and eat bit of my french fry.

he starts to play with his fingers and bite his lip.

"are you okay gray?" i turn to face his side

"um i have to go" he says quickly and rushes out of the cafeteria.

what the fuck