three

during 20 questions i learned that grayson's full name is Grayson Bailey Dolan. he has a brother and sister. he was born in New Jersey. he used to make vines with some old vine stars like Jake Paul , Logan Paul , etc. and now he does Youtube and whole bunch of other basic stuff.

i turn the key in my front door and my mom is standing there with her hands on her hips and looking mad.

"are you okay mama?" i ask putting my bag down

"no i'm not. you must talk to other teenagers or friends because i was just informed you have none"

i sigh and reply with "i made a new friend today if that makes you happy" i smile

"what's their name?"

"it's a boy and his name is grayson" i smile

"good i'm glad you're talking to boys also" she smiles and hugs me.

i go up to my room and pull out my laptop and log onto XXX. i decide to post another video. i go to my closet and grab my hidden box of lingerie. i pull out a baby pink one. i strip down naked and put on the lingerie. i ruffle through my closet to find my black pumps. nothing. i check under my bed. bingo i slip them on and set up my laptop to where you can't see my face but only my body.

pressing record with my mouse i start touching myself everywhere and when i mean everywhere. i mean... everywhere

(i really can't write smut i tried about 4 times for this chapter and it was all terrible so imagine this how you want. btw lauren is by herself.)

i click end video and close my laptop. i smash my body into my  bed pillows and let sleep take over.

+++

"lauren!" my mom shouts waking me up from my nap

"yeah mom?!" i shout back sitting up from my bed.

"we are having dinner with some new neighbors tonight get ready!"

i quickly shoot up from my bed and practically leap to my closet to grab a new outfit and put away this lingerie.

i pull out a maroon  velvet sweatshirt  and matching velvet shorts. i grab my all white vans  from the box and put them near my bed on the floor.

i strip from my lingerie and grab a black bralette with some matching black lace panties. i put those on and then put on my outfit.

my final touches are putting some mascara on ,a little wing with my eyeliner , and some maroon matte lipstick.

i curl my hair loosely and let it fall into place. i grab my phone and go downstairs.

"you look beautiful bella" my mom says kissing my forehead and grabbing the plate from one of the cabinets.

"i believe our new neighbor has two boys your age." my mom says winking at me

i fake puke and grab the plates from her arms. i walk into the dining room and start to pass the plates out.

"lauren come get the salad" my mom says

i go back into the kitchen and grab the water , ice tea , and salad. i place them out on to the table and go back for the silver ware.