Chapter 23

Teacher: We're going to have a ball in this school. To celebrate the new year... So you students have to go to school at night... Here, pass this invitation...

*Give the random student the invitation*

Random student: Yes sir...

Jade: Sir? How about the magic potion homework?

Teacher: Y'all have to present it at the ball...

Jade: Oh

Teacher: Any annoying questions? Nope? Okay... Y'all may go home...

Luke: Sir, the invitation says we have to bring at least one person to the ball?

Teacher: Yup, you have to bring... What do you teenagers like to say?? Ah! Date! You guys have to bring a date!

Rose: Date?

Hawk: Isn't there a rule that specifically says NO DATING AT SCHOOL?

Teacher: True, but this is the principal order. You gotta do it even though you can't...

Catherine: Darn.

Teacher: Ikr...

Kate: Sir! I have a question! Can we switch our project partner? Since Summer is here and the number of students here is odd, and Summer really want to be in Ruby's group, and I don't really have a good connection with Ruby, and there's a lot of reason why I should change team...

*Kate blinks to Ruby and Ruby blinks back*

Teacher: Alright. Summer, you're with Ruby. Kate you're with Jade and Catherine. Anyone else want to change their teammates?

Rose: Sir! Can I switch place with Joy? I have something really important to do with Hawk...

Teacher: Sure. Joy with Luke. Hawk and Rose. Now, you may go home....

*Students out*

At the Warrior Kingdom 👈

(☝It's been awhile I don't do this)

Hawk: Okay, we have to make the potions first. Party later...

Rose: Yes sir!

At the Clever Kingdom

Luke: Hey Joy, I guess I left my potion book in school... Should I go back to school and get it?

Joy: Uh huh

Luke: Okay, I'll be quick..

*Luke, out*

Little did Joy know, Luke is not going to school. He's going to somewhere important.

The Shore

Luke: Hey! Anna! I need to talk to you!

Anna: Sup bro?

Luke: Today is they Anna... I'm gonna turn you back into a human....

*Luke prepare his mental*

Anna: Oh Luke, you don't have to... Cause I am a human now....

*Anna turns into a human and grins evilly*

Luke: A... Anna? Since when you got your human body???

Anna: Oh, this thing? I got this a long time ago...